EDFL Finals Knockout Tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

I know I'm out of the comp but with Dore out this week and C.Jones and Zajak unlikely starters you'd think the Cobras would be certainties. Hard to replace 3 out of your spine and still win against quality opposition.

Should make for an even contest then tumble. With cora losing withers 2 weeks ago and kimber twinging a calf on tuesday. Goon definatly still favorites tho..

I reckon both of you are playing funny buggers.

Fine, don't believe me then. Neither Jones or Zajak come up last night but should only miss one each. NNG side as read out last night.

B. Stocco Hallinan M.Keane
HB. Oldmeadow Tivendale Adams
C. Kelly Williams B.Keane
HF. Hughes Slattery Henwood
F. McConnell Scanlon Howe
R. Mulcahy Marchant Wade
Int. N.Jones Hodson Noonan

In - Mulcahy Hodson Noonan
Out - Dore Zajak C.Jones

Fine, don't believe me then. Neither Jones or Zajak come up last night but should only miss one each. NNG side as read out last night.

B. Stocco Hallinan M.Keane
HB. Oldmeadow Tivendale Adams
C. Kelly Williams B.Keane
HF. Hughes Slattery Henwood
F. McConnell Scanlon Howe
R. Mulcahy Marchant Wade
Int. N.Jones Hodson Noonan

In - Mulcahy Hodson Noonan
Out - Dore Zajak C.Jones

What is Dores injury how many will he miss

BOTH, yeah Stocco is on Runnalls. Not sure what they're doing with Hughesy, would probably assume he's playing a defensive forward role.

Lefty, if they make the big dance, Dorey will play whether he's 100% or not. Same injury he's had all year.

Through to the third round:
Surkin
lucifer
Smiling Doctor
Themagician
Pluggeroo
bigpapagman

Only one match to tip this week
Cora Lynn v Garfield.

Cora Lynn for me. Too much money spent to go out in straight sets.

And Tumbleweed that continued dribble about Goon having players out, what a waste of peoples lives having to read that rubbish. Fooled no-one and not one bit humourous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha! Get over it stinger ya w***er!

Anyway on another topic, Chris Toner is a bloody sore loser isn't he? Wasn't spotted on the ground or in the rooms after the game. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact he's been telling all and sundry that it will be a Cora Lynn v Garfield GF as the Goon "China Dolls" would go out in straight sets? Bit embarrassed perhaps?

I'm not spruiking here, they may well turn the tables and win their next two games, but it's a bit of a silly thing for a coach of a club to do during a finals campaign either way. At least have the nuts to shake the opposition coach's hand after you get done.

Look, i'm gonna stick my head out. Garfield for me. I don't know why.

Will set up a "Michael Young" Trophy, for the GF though.

And not 100%, but could also be a "Hayden Salisbury" Cup?

Ha! Get over it stinger ya w***er!

Anyway on another topic, Chris Toner is a bloody sore loser isn't he? Wasn't spotted on the ground or in the rooms after the game. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact he's been telling all and sundry that it will be a Cora Lynn v Garfield GF as the Goon "China Dolls" would go out in straight sets? Bit embarrassed perhaps?

I'm not spruiking here, they may well turn the tables and win their next two games, but it's a bit of a silly thing for a coach of a club to do during a finals campaign either way. At least have the nuts to shake the opposition coach's hand after you get done.

Has a young family and had been moving house all wkend champ, the bloke is entitled to duck off home.

I thought the NNG boys were very humble in victory after the game on the weekend. All credit and respect to them. But comments like this put a bad slur on a good hard fought win by the players.... Poor form tumble.

Has a young family and had been moving house all wkend champ, the bloke is entitled to duck off home.

I thought the NNG boys were very humble in victory after the game on the weekend. All credit and respect to them. But comments like this put a bad slur on a good hard fought win by the players.... Poor form tumble.

I'd imagine all the dribble coming from Tumbleweed just gives CL ammunition for the return game if they make it.

Surely you blokes are kidding aren't you?

If Cora Lynn need to take ammunition from that to get up for a GF (if they make it), then they've got no friggin hope. I was hardly lipping off, just stating a couple of facts. I thought it was pretty disappointing that he didn't acknowledge the opposition after getting rolled, and crazy to get around making bold statements on the eve of a finals campaign!

OTB, that's all fine about young family etc, but seriously that isn't an excuse to snub the opposition is it?

By the way, the players were humble and will continue to be even if they win in a couple of weeks time. My opinions on here have nothing to do with them, so it's a bit of a exaggeration to say it's a bad slur on them or the club.

I dont recall strait sets ever being mentioned in a meeting and noone i know has ever said it will be a garf vs CL granny. U said he wasnt seen on the ground? Well thats a lie bcos he addressed us on the ground after the game....fact.

Your boys won, wouldnt u rather say how well they played instead of slagging off an opposition coach? If u were a CL supporter jumping on here n saying that about C Williams then i would be pretty embarressed....

Stinger- we are only focused on garfield this week. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back