Keeper Lg. Dynasty League draft pick trade tracker (including future pick trades)

Remove this Banner Ad

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
I will keep this updated throughout the year so that come to the end of the season we will know who has what picks. This thread will show which coaches have exhausted their ability to trade future draft picks.

To make it simple, I will keep everything in this opening post, and just edit it as needed

*updated 29/11/22

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221129-112057_Sheets.jpg
    Screenshot_20221129-112057_Sheets.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I'm entirely conscious of my faux complaint most likely resulting in my team getting a hot pink and lime green colour combination, it wouldn't be funny otherwise :D

Scratch that, I see you've had the hot pink reserved for yourself TW. Brothers, hey?

And I'm entirely conscious of my faux complaint most likely resulting in my team getting a hot pink and lime green colour combination, it wouldn't be funny otherwise :D

Scratch that, I see you've had the hot pink reserved for yourself TW. Brothers, hey?
I did it myself, nothing wrong with pink :p

I based you colours primarily from your guernsey on the UF site, but very happy to change it for the next updated version :cool:

What did you want?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back