Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Larkey “LIVING THE DREAM!!” according to Dwayno. I know when I was a kid, all I wanted to do was kick a bag against Gold Coast in front of 3000 in a last round dead rubber in Hobart.

while costing the club pick 1.

Dwayne going on like North are premiers yet he and his mob couldn't be bothered to take an hour-long flight to the game.

Plenty to drag Dwayne Pipe over the coals about and I'm sure there's more than a few of the commentators who are happy without the travel but lets not pretend anyone other than a suit / beancounter had any say in the decision to stop commentating at games.

Plenty to drag Dwayne Pipe over the coals about and I'm sure there's more than a few of the commentators who are happy without the travel but lets not pretend anyone other than a suit / beancounter had any say in the decision to stop commentating at games.
He and his mob.

He has been actively defending the practice so no sympathy from me.

After a South Australian born Richmond player kicked an early goal, Dwayne said " he knows where they (the goals) are here". So the South Melbourne studio not only has 13 monitors, it has goal posts. He also said "here" when referencing the Adelaide Oval.

Last edited:
He seriously makes any game he’s involved in ******* hard work, combined with brereton it’s like sitting there copping.....
nails scratching GIF by South Park

I remember for a brief period when I first had a Foxtel box about 20 years ago they had an option where could choose just to have the crowd & other noises from the field with no one talking over the top.

God I’d love to have that back as an option.

I often watch with the sound off because the endless ravings of Dwayne & the other morons is unbearable but I miss the crowds noise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember for a brief period when I first had a Foxtel box about 20 years ago they had an option where could choose just to have the crowd & other noises from the field with no one talking over the top.

God I’d love to have that back as an option.

I often watch with the sound off because the endless ravings of Dwayne & the other morons is unbearable but I miss the crowds noise.

Half the time we just stick on music now. Saves me throwing furniture across the room imagining I'm aiming at his fat head.

Won't have to listen to him for another 6 months thank god!!!!

I was coming here to post such a thing 😆

As sad as the end of the home and away season is (especially when your team doesn’t make finals), what blessed relief, knowing we won’t have to hear his idiocy for 6 months. Praise whatever deity for that!

Another great year of commentary from Dwayne. It’s hard to deny that he’s getting better with age. I’d give him an 8.5 out of 10 this year and that’s being harsh.

Another great year of commentary from Dwayne. It’s hard to deny that he’s getting better with age. I’d give him an 8.5 out of 10 this year and that’s being harsh.

His mates in the media will vote him biggest head in footy or best caller meanwhile the people who actually matter the fans will vote him second worst caller by a bees d1ck to BT who is far better than him and is not that great himself.

His mates in the media will vote him biggest head in footy or best caller meanwhile the people who actually matter the fans will vote him second worst caller by a bees d1ck to BT who is far better than him and is not that great himself.

The problem is voting "worst caller" in footy is now like shooting morons in a barrel. You really can't miss.

Fellow Fox Footy commentator Dwayne Russell received special commendation in the Best TV Match Caller category.

------------------------
are we certain they didn't mean "special condemnation"? :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back