Not-a-cluey Drew Petrie out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majak travelled as an extra emergency I read somewhere on something. Think it's legit!

If they play Majak in a prelim I will not be able to stop laughing.

If they play Majak in a prelim I will not be able to stop laughing.
Funny. I still haven't stopped laughing at Richmond.

I Read this rumour, asked a mate of mine who has given me both great information and some shocking, way off information in the past... He says 100% big Drewy plays this week. But like I said, he's either spot on or completely off track with his "insights", so not sure if this helps.

I Read this rumour, asked a mate of mine who has given me both great information and some shocking, way off information in the past... He says 100% big Drewy plays this week. But like I said, he's either spot on or completely off track with his "insights", so not sure if this helps.
******* what a source. He can either be right....Or wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* what a source. He can either be right....Or wrong.
Yeah, I know, sorry, dumb post by me... But I guess the point I was trying to make is that this guy told me Buddy was going to the Swans when we all thought he was headed to GWS ( I laughed that off at the time). But he also told me that there was NO WAY Abblett was leaving Geelong... So my point was he's either exceptionally right or fantastically wrong...

It's posts like these that remind me why I love BF.:D

Yeah, I know, sorry, dumb post by me... But I guess the point I was trying to make is that this guy told me Buddy was going to the Swans when we all thought he was headed to GWS ( I laughed that off at the time). But he also told me that there was NO WAY Abblett was leaving Geelong... So my point was he's either exceptionally right or fantastically wrong...
This one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back