Game Day Draft day 2022 - Its Here!! Live Chat Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks mate...If he had a AFL comparable playing style, who would you say he's most like?
His midfield play last year earnt him the nickname 'Noah SeLong' at RMC given he had a lot of Serong traits there, as a forward it's harder to come up with one, I reckon there's a bit of Butler in him but I haven't watched enough Saints this year to be confident in it

Gold Coast and Essendon in an endless loop of passing.
doctor-strange-you-and-me.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit surprised at us picking the best ruck prospect in the cohort. It's not as though we need one desperately. Looks like the rebuild is from the engine room up and fix the bookends after.
Mmmm gotta say I completely disagree with this - knowing how long rucks take to develop, and having seen Bailey Williams Jamieson play, we desperately need Nic's long term replacement and we need him now. Thank god the club had sense enough to take Barnett!

PMBangers, I'm massively stumped on Mitch Szybkowski going undrafted in the ND. Any thoughts on why?
I didn't think he was one dimensional inside mid, thought he was quite good on the outside with his ball use, especially going inside F50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back