Prediction Done & dusted

Remove this Banner Ad

Could someone pls tell me why articles on NMFC website refer to our September campaign or likely finals berth when in fact it is so far from guaranteed it's not funny. I just don't see where we're winning another game this year.

giphy.gif

Could someone pls tell me why articles on NMFC website refer to our September campaign or likely finals berth when in fact it is so far from guaranteed it's not funny.

This is so spot on. From about week 5 players and coaches have spoken publicly about the 12 wins being required to make the finals then aiming for top 4. Hello; we're firmly stuck on ten wins. Talk about mentally jumping ahead of themselves. What the hell happening to "one week at a time".

This is so spot on. From about week 5 players and coaches have spoken publicly about the 12 wins being required to make the finals then aiming for top 4. Hello; we're firmly stuck on ten wins. Talk about mentally jumping ahead of themselves. What the hell happening to "one week at a time".

On tonight's form we win zero of the last 6. On the form of the last 6 we might win 1. Not sure where the 12 wins is coming from.

Yep, can't win it now. Top 4 gone and we just opened the door for teams outside the 8. Got ahead big time.

Bracing myself for the rotten tomatoes, but didn't think from where I sat it was "putrid" or "shit" or "insipid" or (insert preferred adjective).

Disappointing, absolutely, much to work on, for sure. Gutted ? You bet I am.

Am I sacking the coach and dropping 6-8 senior players though? Of course not.

Let's regroup for next week and have a red hot crack against Port. Then take it from there.

Go North!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are you feeling now?

I watched the pies match last night to see what awaits us, it didn't make for pretty viewing, we will get cut up again with run and carry, im thinking it will be our largest losing margin of the season.

I see us winning one more game for the year, boomers record breaker against the saints, and now even that has a big question mark on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah don't think so next week. We're gonna get smashed unfortunately :(

I'm struggling to see where the wins are going to come from and next week could be quite tough. Nothing motivates a non-finalist like messing with (a potential) one, so expect the worst...

There was lots of commentary about the quality of the early wins, but "winning form was good form" was the standard comeback. In light of what we have seen recently, people were right to question and doubt us.

Those chickens hatched over the last few years (recruiting and selection policy) are coming home to roost.

Our window was last year and this year. The GWS juggernaut is rolling into town and others seem to have a clearer path to improvement - It could be a long time until we seriously contend again.

I watched the pies match last night to see what awaits us, it didn't make for pretty viewing, we will get cut up again with run and carry, im thinking it will be our largest losing margin of the season.

I see us winning one more game for the year, boomers record breaker against the saints, and now even that has a big question mark on it.

North will not beat st kilda based on this round's form. In fact, until they get back at least half the injured players, including (especially) Higgins, Jacobs, LMac plus get some form back into the blokes on the field it is hard to see us winning against anybody for the rest of this season.

Injuries have cost north big time, but the way the team has been selected has robbed us of spark, and when people here talk about game plan... Well, I have to ask: what game plan?

We had great attack off half back up until we played *. After that game, its like the entire club forgot about the plan and started playing little league - get it, boot it anywhere or toss out a handpass. Tackles... Well we used to tackle across every line and we picked up scoring opportunities from great defensiveness. Now its just in the back line, trying desperately to save another goal against us.

Somebody mentioned not having plan B. Cool, but we've dumped plan A and we don't have any plan now.

Most of the players are good enough to play roles, but the team as a whole is not (with those fit enough to play at the moment). But at least give them some structures so when we get some fit players back we can get back to plan A.

I'm struggling to see where the wins are going to come from and next week could be quite tough. Nothing motivates a non-finalist like messing with (a potential) one, so expect the worst...

There was lots of commentary about the quality of the early wins, but "winning form was good form" was the standard comeback. In light of what we have seen recently, people were right to question and doubt us.

Those chickens hatched over the last few years (recruiting and selection policy) are coming home to roost.

Our window was last year and this year. The GWS juggernaut is rolling into town and others seem to have a clearer path to improvement - It could be a long time until we seriously contend again.

Agree

No chance
No way
Not winning another game
Today

or tomorrow
or next week
or the week after that
or after that
or next year
or in the next decade
or in the next century