Preview Disregard

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 17, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I can stomach no prematch thread throughout the week, but when we're decimated in midfield and Cunners doesn't get named in the 22, I expect a thread to be promptly posted, with a healthy dose of hysterical angst to accompany it. Good luck to George, Will and co, and I really hope we haven't just shot ourselves in the foot for our most even looking matchup in ten weeks.

Yeah. I missed it.
How do I find it without taking said people off ignore.
You have to show ignore content, post in the thread, get a like, then you can use that to find it again after you restore your ignore. I think you can also elect to have notifications for a watched thread. Do not recommend changing your ignore list, even temporarily, as it probably just reminds you why you did it in the first place.

Hysterical-1983-movie-8.jpg

We're doomed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grow a set of *in balls campaigners. Ignoring people. If its targeted harassment I can somewhat understand the ignore feature. I thought boomers were the hardest of em all. Guess I was wrong.
Luckily I am so inept I can't be bothered ignoring anyone. I'd hope that targeted harassment would get a ban from the mods.
I was joking hilly , love your work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back