Mega Thread Days since Hawthorn have beaten Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

1402248-large.jpg

Might be something to do with 30 posts per day average.. but to be fair that isn't that much deep in the footy season.
I know that and i was just taking the piss out of kranksy, compared to some posters here that's a mild posting average anyway. Btw I need to put the scat campaigners in their places which takes a lot of work so I should get a pat on the back for that alone.

I know that and i was just taking the piss out of kranksy, compared to some posters here that's a mild posting average anyway. Btw I need to put the scat campaigners in their places which takes a lot of work so I should get a pat on the back for that alone.
You should know better Tig Tug - the only pat on the back you'll get around here is with a 6-inch stiletto. Now GAGF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#rentfree scat flog now take a hike bozo and tell fat boy porkins to stop eating.
You're the one putting in "a lot of work" - you're obsessed. Evidence: your post count, hyper-flog.

You're lucky the greatest forward of modern times doesn't cut down on the calories otherwise he'd have kicked a ton more goals against 13thmond. Thank him later, drop-kick.

You're the one putting in "a lot of work" - you're obsessed. Evidence: your post count, hyper-flog.

You're lucky the greatest forward of modern times doesn't cut down on the calories otherwise he'd have kicked a ton more goals against 13thmond. Thank him later, drop-kick.
Where was fat boy when we rolled yous in all those finals?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Season 5 Lol GIF by Real Husbands of Hollywood
Canadian Lol GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back