Dayne Zorko & The Christmas Handshake

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 25, 2005
Grogansville
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Man I love Dayne Zorko.

He's such a 'dislikable' guy, but every time I bristle at his shitty behaviour and carry-on, I have to remind myself that at least I actually feel something when watching AFL footy when he's around.

Reading his comments about Miller goosing him was just so refreshing.

So here's a shout out to the jerks of the game. Without you, footy would be even more boring than it already is. So for that, I applaud you.

Zorko, Cody Weightman, Jack Higgins, Nathan Murphy and co. - keep it coming.

Discuss...

Toby Greene owns this thread. Whenever he's on the TV he's either gonna kick a bag, or cop a suspension. Singlehandedly has me watching GWS games.

How does Jack Higgins get lumped in with Dayne Zorko?

Man I love Dayne Zorko.

He's such a 'dislikable' guy, but every time I bristle at his shitty behaviour and carry-on, I have to remind myself that at least I actually feel something when watching AFL footy when he's around.

So here's a shout out to the jerks of the game. Without you, footy would be even more boring than it already is. So for that, I applaud you.

Discuss...
Goggles has to be in the list of jerks. Can’t stand the way he struts and gobs off on the rare occasion he does something actually useful.

Man I love Dayne Zorko.

Discuss...

Looking at the vision, that pretty untidy by Miller (would have well and truly known what he had grabbed by the time Zorko rolled over him and you can see he is still holding onto Zorko's todger).

Would have caused an all in brawl at any other level of footy.

After tissues Petty (your list has no credibility leaving this toss off) and touchy Touk, the ledger is coming around in Zorko's favour.

Has he ever sledged an opponent about their mother that left them in tears? Zorko is in a league of his own as a "twerp".
Zorko shouldn't have points taken off him because Petty cried over a 'ya mum' joke. He's a twerp for other reasons, eg. cheating on his missus just after having a child.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zorko shouldn't have points taken off him because Petty cried over a 'ya mum' joke. He's a twerp for other reasons, eg. cheating on his missus just after having a child.
Big difference between telling him a "your mum" joke and telling someone whose mum survived cancer that "I hope your mum dies".

Has he ever sledged an opponent about their mother that left them in tears? Zorko is in a league of his own as a "twerp".

Has Zorko (or anyone but Petty) ever cried on national TV after a mum sledge and then covered up their embarrassment by letting the sledger be dragged through the mud on the false premise their mum is dying?

Appreciate everyone's mum will eventually be got by 'old age', but surely that's gold medal winning twerpness in any reasonable person's book.

Has Zorko (or anyone but Petty) ever cried on national TV after a mum sledge and then covered up their embarrassment by letting the sledger be dragged through the mud on the false premise their mum is dying?

Appreciate everyone's mum will eventually be got by 'old age', but surely that's gold medal winning twerpness in any reasonable person's book.

That's an award-winning amount of assumptions in one sentence.

Remember that everything Zorko said to Petty was needless. Go get the footy.

That's an award-winning amount of assumptions in one sentence.

Remember that everything Zorko said to Petty was needless. Go get the footy.

Remember that Petty was so distraught about about a 'hope your mum dies' taunt that it was left to his healthy mum to come our and set the public record straight when the media ran riot with the story she was terminally ill.

Petty (and the Demons)........needless crickets when it suited their narrative.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back