Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gauff

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t believe how under the radar Alcaraz seems at this tournament, at least at the moment. After he absolutely crushes a severely has-been Gasquet I’m sure the talk will pick up.
This is the truest thing I’ve ever read. Even last year with all the missing players. Whenever people listed who was missing, they wouldn’t include him. Some didn’t even know who he was.

I had to say, you know the #1 ranked player in the world. Just won a US open.
Couldn’t believe some had no idea at all. They still don’t.

So is it fair to say alcaraz and sinner are the two favourites to win? I don’t see a genuine challenger to them unless novak can turn things around and not look so sluggish

Depends. Demon vs Rublev would be the RLA night match I’d say. Unless they play Shelton’s match elsewhere.

Both could be at night but doubt Novak/Sheldon isn’t night at RLA

So is it fair to say alcaraz and sinner are the two favourites to win? I don’t see a genuine challenger to them unless novak can turn things around and not look so sluggish

Novak is still even money to win. He’ll belt the opponent tomorrow. No one even knows whether Sinner gets through this tournament he never has in the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the truest thing I’ve ever read. Even last year with all the missing players. Whenever people listed who was missing, they wouldn’t include him. Some didn’t even know who he was.

I had to say, you know the #1 ranked player in the world. Just won a US open.
Couldn’t believe some had no idea at all. They still don’t.
we haven't really seen him. He got into the tennis radar here in 2021 when he qualified and won a match. But the last time he was here, he was "only" seeded 31.(yes had to check that up) Lost of Matteo in a 5-set epic. That was his one and only CC match here.

The Aussie Casual tennis fan, who only follows in Jan, would not know anything about him.

Novak is still even money to win. He’ll belt the opponent tomorrow. No one even knows whether Sinner gets through this tournament he never has in the past.
Interesting …. I have a good feeling about sinner but you could be correct

Oh I like what both ladies are wearing. Different shades of pink. Excellent commentators as well. I'm sticking with Tomljanovic's match.
Does Ajla always strap the hammy? Hopefully not carrying much of a niggle

Alcaraz, Sinner really only one's I can see beating the Joker. Medvedev could make the final I don't believe he'd beat the Djoko.

Tsitz I don't reckon has it in him to topple Djokovic even if he makes the qf. In fact the biggest threat to Joker in this open is injury imo.

Just levels above.

Back