Darwin shooting

Remove this Banner Ad

This never happens here. Wondering what his motive was.

I've received decent knowledge that he's a property developer that is aggrieved for having a development denied in the area he was shooting.

I've received decent knowledge that he's a property developer that is aggrieved for having a development denied in the area he was shooting.
shooting through multiple motel doors at random guests is no way to deal with your anger. That's messed up.

shooting through multiple motel doors at random guests is no way to deal with your anger. That's messed up.

I think it's turned out to be his employee. They both work for the company that was confirmed to be on the side of the car the shooter was driving.

Luckily his rampage was around the outskirts of the CBD, not a whole lot of foot traffic where he was shooting.

I think it's turned out to be his employee. They both work for the company that was confirmed to be on the side of the car the shooter was driving.
Really?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a completely ****ed reason if that's the case.

I know this will be somewhat controversial but had Australia had the US’s gun laws a number of innocent lives could have been saved. Criminals in Australia have no worry getting a hold of weapons but the public have no way to protect themselves. Time for Australia to review

I know this will be somewhat controversial but had Australia had the US’s gun laws a number of innocent lives could have been saved. Criminals in Australia have no worry getting a hold of weapons but the public have no way to protect themselves. Time for Australia to review
Nah, not controversial. Just stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back