Other Darts - World Champs, Premier League, Ranking Events

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Gerwyn has reined in his outward aggression since his daughter copped abuse after the 2018 Grand Sam of Darts (and he copped a couple of fines from memory). Will be interesting to see how Gary reacts to him. But Price and Gurney have had some issues in the past, but they looked pretty matey after their QF.

I wish Gary was able to force the match into another set and put some pressure on Price.

Sadly, I think Gary's consistency isn't as, well, consistent these days. A shame, he's one of my favourites. One of the few who's always measured and doesn't need the faux-aggressive reaction shots for the cameras.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crap. Always wanted to see Kyle take his darts further. Without wanting to speculate too much, he was diabetic. Could have been complications from that.

Not that I ‘hope’ anything obviously given how big a tragedy it is but that would be a bit less tragic than the alternative and wouldn’t leave as many questions for his loved ones.

Shocking news.

I met him at an exhibition in Gippsland in January 2020 (just before COVID) and he came across as a genuine, down-to-earth bloke.

RIP Kyle

RIP Kyle Anderson. Only 33. I have a sick feeling he may have taken his own life. Far too young and by all reports and incredibly nice, humble guy. Absolutely gutting :(
Pretty bad Diabetic , had Covid last year and apparently was in Brisbane Hospital Early Aug, so he might actually have been sick

I know he's had problems with both relationships and the bottle in the past.. I wonder if they've flared up again in recent times.

Is his hand still shaking while playing? I used to put it down to nerves, but it could be something else. Hasn't been able to hit doubles for years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back