MMA-UFC Dana White's Contender Series

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 24, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Sunderland
Hmm.... I thought we had a thread for this, but I can't seem to find it.

Season 7 kicked off tonight with Aussie Tom Nolan in the co-main event and holy sh*t! He had one of the nastiest KO's I've ever seen. He's only 23 years old and at 6'3 for a 155er, he looks like a super impressive prospect. He didn't get a chance to show any grappling in the fight, so it's hard to say how good he is there, but his highlights showed some solid GnP. I'm hoping he can have a similar type of impact that JDM had had in the last couple of years.

Only the heavyweight fight disappointed tonight with one guy seemingly not wanting to throw strikes and the other guy flurrying but not having much power.

Hmm.... I thought we had a thread for this, but I can't seem to find it.

Season 7 kicked off tonight with Aussie Tom Nolan in the co-main event and holy sh*t! He had one of the nastiest KO's I've ever seen. He's only 23 years old and at 6'3 for a 155er, he looks like a super impressive prospect. He didn't get a chance to show any grappling in the fight, so it's hard to say how good he is there, but his highlights showed some solid GnP. I'm hoping he can have a similar type of impact that JDM had had in the last couple of years.

Only the heavyweight fight disappointed tonight with one guy seemingly not wanting to throw strikes and the other guy flurrying but not having much power.
He was super confident of getting a first round KO and said he was getting a contract off the back of a first round finish. Love the confidence

Remove this Banner Ad

Back