Daily Special - March

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Sorry to cut your lunch here iluvparis but let's get this ball rolling.

asian_lady.gif

Bendigo, R4 #3 CHAVUMA at $1.80 with bet365

0-0 +0.0
Wednesday

r3 Geraldton Shooting Iron $7 Ubet.

On a steady improve start on start, should have probably won last two with a decent ride giving the field 5kg, also managed to run career peak last time out. Drops back close to the minimum despite a similar quality field. Only 2 concerns is the drop back to 1600 but 16-2000 is his range. then the fave who has simply stunning form lines for a provincial b race but will risk back to 1600 off 32 day break after being a late scratching 18 days ago.

Asian girl gifs for 1.80 pops - even with an eligible population of 200m we'll run out of options if those kind of winners get rewarded.

Warwick Farm - Race 3 -5.Snitzel Knight @ BT

Assume this lightly raced gelding is the pick of the Snowden runners as Hughie goes on. Easy Maiden winner first up before being just nutted in this grade at Canterbury last time out. Likes to settle back and get home so 1400 should suit. Think you can risk the fave as is trained by O'Shea and was stuffed in two Maidens before finally breaking through last time out.

Warwick Farm - Race 3 -5.Snitzel Knight @ BT

0-1, -1

Wyong - Race 7 - 6.Tatoosh @ 17.00

Not sure why this guy is such a big price first up in a Championswamps qualifier here. Raced in all the major lead ups to the Spring Champion in the spring including a nice second to Vanbrugh in the Gloaming. This may be too far for him but he did win his first two last prep over 1200m. I think if they want to get him into the Championships he can pinch this first up.

0-0 +0.0
Wednesday

r3 Geraldton Shooting Iron $7 Ubet.

On a steady improve start on start, should have probably won last two with a decent ride giving the field 5kg, also managed to run career peak last time out. Drops back close to the minimum despite a similar quality field. Only 2 concerns is the drop back to 1600 but 16-2000 is his range. then the fave who has simply stunning form lines for a provincial b race but will risk back to 1600 off 32 day break after being a late scratching 18 days ago.

1-0 +6.0 [20-42 +26.75]

Might as well lead the charge on a popular tip

Aus Guineas - Xtravagant $3.20

1-1 -0.2

This prick burned me last time but I am going again:

Cran R1 #5 TURF ON TOP, $3.50 taken fixed, there's $3.60 bet365 if you can get on.

Trained by Mick campaigner, was plain LST off a 56 day break but backs up 7 days later, sooner or later I assume he'll be trying with it...

You've got to laugh.

Plus the 32 start maiden wins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Samesies - was basically the same price in New Zealand in an open age G1 and he won by 8!!!!!

Now he drops back to face 3yos who have been taking turns all Autumn and is the same price!?!! If he brings his best it will turn out one of the bets of the year.

You've got to laugh.

Plus the 32 start maiden wins

And the stewards won't question it, of course. You can't send a horse out 2.7 fave and run that badly without some consequences. Oh, hang on, yes you can, because we are in Australia.

The run of that horse should be cause for an inquiry. The punters have piled thousands and thousands on it in the belief they had a chance at winning. Clearly, given how poorly it went, they did not. The horse should not have started because clearly something was wrong. But will they question it?

**** no

1-0 +6.0 [20-42 +26.75]

Might as well lead the charge on a popular tip

1-1 +5.0 [20-43 +25.75]

r8 bunbury #12 Tonto $4.80

progressive and staying races they generally all take turns over here returning similar ratings but his sprint ratings and his last effort behind saker suggest he should be able to make the leap to listed grade. not a huge push but seems the only play in this race.

Canberra - Race 6 - 2.Arab Dawn @ $2.50

Kembla Grange - R2 - Alfred the Great @ BT

0-5, -5

Warnambool - Race 2 - 3.Agreement @ BT

I live a bit of jumping and like Agreement to beat Valediction here over the hurdles largely due to the fact he has had a few runs back on the flat to warm up for this. That and the 4kg weight differential should give him the edge today I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back