Daily Special - December

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez...do I have to do everything around here???

dance-dance-gif-gif1.gif

r6 york Crusoe 5.5

missed the $8.50 this morning when for some reason i didn't want to take it when i normally would. still happy with the shortening 5.5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't do your self such a disservice - they can always lay
I stalk and tail at my own peril! I enjoy and appreciate the insight you fellas provide

Strathalbyn - Race 7 - 4.It's A Toff @ BT

2-4, +5 (83-228, +9.71)

Kyneton - Race 5 - 1.Imperial King @ $8.50

Seems overpriced for a horse that was backed on debut before impressively winning his maiden.

r5 GTON Natural Luck

had 4 bets on watchlist today, 3 have tightened significantly and are no longer worth backing, the other is first up no trial and has drifted #concerning but i am happy with my rating of it. this is the third time in it's career it will start in double figures the last one was way out of it's class. long story short it's $71/$19 the half to luckygray and has only missed top 4 in 2 times in 8 starts last prep (had excuses).

i'll pussy out and take the $19 to place on sports for the special thread but i will probably take a slice of the 70's given it's my only bet still to come.

maybe we have more lurkers than i thought, didn't get a cent on the place price so i've officially just backed it straight out at 71's (and a little at 67's) keep the 19's for the thread as it's what i stated but 71 -> 16 solid bigfooty move.

favouring swoopers today and red hot tempo all good news.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back