Daily Special - April

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a look and he does a main quaddie.

You realky seem to know Perth racing. Any suggestions for the early quaddie?

9 (14)
3,7,1,2,(4)
2,8,3,6 (1) (5)

Bracketed numbers optional

If I was punting I'd heavy risk 3,4 in the 4th leg but if you want to play safe they have to go in.

First 1-2 numbers listed will be ones I'm on.

Had a look and he does a main quaddie.

You realky seem to know Perth racing. Any suggestions for the early quaddie?

Sorry mate had it $10 the field bar the fave first leg. Was very hard so took a risk to avoid a low percentage. Was a good thing if he produced his first run but Just wasn't good enough.

Pakenham - Race 8 - San Vincenzo @ TT+

4-7, +10.4, (108-302, +13.24)

Why bet in Randwick lottery swamps when there are plenty of winners on nice hard country Victorian tracks.

Sale - Race 7 - Chiavari @ 5.00

Fave took 5 starts to break her maiden and even then only fell in as a $1.30 chance. My girl is 3-0 against rivals she faces today - wide gate and weight just mean a better price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bendigo - Race 8 - Archery Peak @ TT +

4-9, +8.4, (108-304, +11.24)

Seymour - Race 5 - Desert Grey @ $5.50

Always happy to risk a Cortsens trained fave. Hopefully he leaves the milkshakes at home today

R1 ascot Kim's call 3.5

An absolute special in the last but I'll keep that price to myself instead of tipping multiple horses like Watts4Dinner

This one should just win.
2-3 +4.30

Good Friday tip to come.

next at pinj Caralabek TT. must have lost a leg in between preps trading at 6's on the exchange currently.
can't complain when the winner wins by 6 after being 3-4wnc the entirety.
next at york Cyberspace TT. ~5.5
pathetic
Next at ascot come on board 6,s
started 3.20 but decided to go forward on very strong tempo still managed to hold for close third.

2-7 +0.30

r5 gton Hammering Home, Tote ~12's

took the better price but will just take tote after some good moves this morning. comes off some strong Yalgoo form winning by 6. i've been wanting to back this guy for a while but he's always been 60:1 when he was actually about 30:1. ended up going to the bush and braining them for a bit of confidence. the fave can't run 1200 downhill IMO, yes his career peak is 2 starts back over 1200 but he was walking late so **** the ratings for that race.

Pakenham R6 Lucente @5.5

Was fairly putrid last time in but has a fair bit on these if he's back on track. Blinkers on and should get a picnic in front with Ocean Grove, but if right, has a fair bit on that animal.

View attachment 359897

Track was awful and when I watch a replay I'll probably find out that it was also slaughtered by *insert name here* OR may just be a camel now.

But seriously, that synthetic rabble is sacked.

3-7,+1.2 (12-26,+44.7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back