Competitions CROWS SUPERCOACH 2020 - Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how to get the pretty little summary like all these wiz bang kids, however as you can see, I finished off the year in shithouse style with an overall position of 35190. I did peak in Round 3 with a ranking of 16145, however it was a slow and steady decline from there.

1582796065904.png

I was in Div 1 last season, but not sure I deserve to be in such esteemed company this year.

Team name the year is: Bring Back Burton

Hello Crows fans. If anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. Top four go up and bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English football league. The Premier League is full but there are plenty of spots available in League 2 - code is 692166

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I took a screenshot last year, but I can't find it anymore
For anyone trying to find their rankings in 2020 ....

1583496681347.png

Click the ranking tab at the bottom ....hover the mouse over the R23 point .....or scroll down below the graph to see a table of your rankings by round

1583496711073.png

Below this graph are the round by round rankings and price changes

Did you forget to complete your team .....or when the season was to start ??

No, just picked a bunch of high value busts early and never quite recovered. Basically every $600k player who started the first half of the season like a $300k player was on my team.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back