Covid returns to Wuhan

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
If the Austere measures aren't working in China what chance of the governments policies working here

If the Austere measures aren't working in China what chance of the governments policies working here

The big problem is china is the poor vaccine they’ve got. Australia has two very strong vaxes with a third shortly. Our problem is getting enough people to vax quick enough.

Get vaxed. Protect yourself, your family and the country.

The big problem is china is the poor vaccine they’ve got. Australia has two very strong vaxes with a third shortly. Our problem is getting enough people to vax quick enough.

I'll look after myself thanks. What you or the rest of the country do is your business.

The CDC is now saying that the vaccinated are as infectious as the unvaccinated, so you're not doing anything to solve the problem by getting injected you are likely contributing to the problem by spreading the virus everywhere while showing no symptoms. At least if an unvaccinated person is infected they are more likely to show symptoms and stay home.

I'll look after myself thanks. What you or the rest of the country do is your business.

The CDC is now saying that the vaccinated are as infectious as the unvaccinated, so you're not doing anything to solve the problem by getting injected you are likely contributing to the problem by spreading the virus everywhere while showing no symptoms. At least if an unvaccinated person is infected they are more likely to show symptoms and stay home.

The CDC is not saying that coz it’s not supported by the evidence. Asymptotic people with COVID due to having the vax are obviously less infective, anywhere between 30-70% as they aren’t sneezing and coughing etc. the key point I suspect your missing is that people vaccinated are hardly ever in ICU fighting for life and in the US just about everyone dying hasn’t been vaxed.

The CDC is not saying that coz it’s not supported by the evidence. Asymptotic people with COVID due to having the vax are obviously less infective, anywhere between 30-70% as they aren’t sneezing and coughing etc. the key point I suspect your missing is that people vaccinated are hardly ever in ICU fighting for life and in the US just about everyone dying hasn’t been vaxed.

It also found no significant difference in the viral load present in the breakthrough infections occurring in fully vaccinated people and the other cases, suggesting the viral load of vaccinated and unvaccinated persons infected with the coronavirus is similar.

This has been apparent since day one though. The vaccines have only ever lessened symptoms. It does nothing to stop a person being infected with the virus or spreading the virus.

Also, factor in the arrogance and false sense of security that many vaccinated people have and they are the ones doing all the spreading.

You worry about yourself, I'll look after myself.

If you're vaccinated you have nothing to worry about from me. I'm in fact less dangerous than a vaccinated person.

It also found no significant difference in the viral load present in the breakthrough infections occurring in fully vaccinated people and the other cases, suggesting the viral load of vaccinated and unvaccinated persons infected with the coronavirus is similar.

This has been apparent since day one though. The vaccines have only ever lessened symptoms. It does nothing to stop a person being infected with the virus or spreading the virus.

Also, factor in the arrogance and false sense of security that many vaccinated people have and they are the ones doing all the spreading.

If you're vaccinated you have nothing to worry about from me. I'm in fact less dangerous than a vaccinated person.
Don't complain when doors of cafe's, restaurants, cinemas, flights, sporting events, shops and the like are shut on you because you are not vaccinated

Gosh. Stupid has no limits. Vaccines nearly stop death, reduce by 50-80% infectivity (to the point where you need to be kissing to pass the disease), and increase asymptomatic presentation of the disease reducing it to a nuisance disease like the common cold which funnily enough is also a corona virus. But the key point here is you need an Australian approved vax like Pfizer.Moderna or Astra not the almost useless Sputnik and Sinovac.

Don't complain when doors of cafe's, restaurants, cinemas, flights, sporting events, shops and the like are shut on you because you are not vaccinated
That should be their choice to close or not. Same with receiving a medical treatment that was only invented a year ago and still in the phase 4 stage of its trial.

COVID is impossible to eliminate.

Gosh. Stupid has no limits. Vaccines nearly stop death, reduce by 50-80% infectivity (to the point where you need to be kissing to pass the disease), and increase asymptomatic presentation of the disease reducing it to a nuisance disease like the common cold which funnily enough is also a corona virus. But the key point here is you need an Australian approved vax like Pfizer.Moderna or Astra not the almost useless Sputnik and Sinovac.

Who is more moral the unvaccinated person who avoids crowded places or the vaccinated person who goes to crowded places?

That should be their choice to close or not. Same with receiving a medical treatment that was only invented a year ago and still in the phase 4 stage of its trial.

We’re going to start restricting access to cafes, bars the footy etc for NON-VACCINATED people as it should be from October 1.

We’re going to start restricting access to cafes, bars the footy etc for NON-VACCINATED people as it should be from October 1.

There will venues inclusive for everyone that don't discriminate. People like you will be sorted out in time you won't be dictating how things will be to law abiding citizens.

There will venues inclusive for everyone that don't discriminate. People like you will be sorted out in time you won't be dictating how things will be to law abiding citizens.

Not in the state of Victoria my friend. Liberties only for those that do the right thing.

Not in the state of Victoria my friend. Liberties only for those that do the right thing.

How is going to a densely populated venue doing the right thing? Vaccinated people are as infectious as unvaccinated according to the CDC.

You’re killing and infecting more people than the unvaccinated person who does visit those venues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then you’ve absolutely no idea. You’ll be permanently in lockdown without the vaxes. Look at those countries that are using a mixture of restrictions and vaxes.

Until we get to 70% full vaccination, the better solution to lockdown is a successful lockdown.

NSW is succeeding spectacularly, and by that i mean the virus spreading ahead of the lockdown.

Such an immature government, to think you could just lockdown only sections of it and not others. Virus spreads, you got to stop people moving.

Then you’ve absolutely no idea. You’ll be permanently in lockdown without the vaxes. Look at those countries that are using a mixture of restrictions and vaxes.

I guarantee I am less of a risk of contracting COVID than you are vaccine or no vaccine, so I am more moral than you.

I guarantee I am less of a risk of contracting COVID than you are vaccine or no vaccine, so I am more moral than you.

Ol Shan old m8 we’re all so happy your taking this stance. Continue to fight the good fight & don’t have the vaccine we’ll be all supporting you in these endeavours all the way to the end 😉 Keep up The Vibe👍

So as a law abiding citizen if the government makes vaccination mandatory for certain activities, will you abide by the law?

I haven't read this yet, but I don't think it's a fact that the CDC have said what you think they have.

So as a law abiding citizen if the government makes vaccination mandatory for certain activities, will you abide by the law?

If we announce mandatory sterilisation or mandatory abortions for people not fit to be parents will you go along with it? It would be good for the rest of us and good for the society as a whole.

It wasn't invented a year ago. They've been trying for almost ten years to pass testing to use this technology failing each time and got super lucky that they didn't need to pass testing to use it now right when they also managed to get it just right.

If we announce mandatory sterilisation or mandatory abortions for people not fit to be parents will you go along with it? It would be good for the rest of us and good for the society as a whole.
Maybe if you give some more details
How are you going to define that?
Can one take themselves off that list the way you will be able to just go get vaccinated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back