Corona virus and other pestilences. Poxes ‘n stuff. Part 6.

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess that you, a care worker, knows better than the hospitals. What is it, some big Marxist plot to take away your freedom?

I'm more left wing than right. Despise Marx for being a unemployed bludger though.

This is to protect staff attendance.

Any further campaign for booster shots should not be tax payer funded.

Sure you have Nurse Ratched

I care for 250+ patients. We are coming up to 6th+ reinfection. Do the maths.

Fatigue gone. Strength back. Feeling better than ever. Even dropped about 5kgs since the operation.

Still a bit reticent to get back in the pool though. Might try this weekend to see if there's a difference.

The impact of getting this thing diagnosed and repaired has been massive.

Started swimming again 10 days ago and have already clocked over 10km
Fit enough to swim 400m at a strong pace and back it up with 6 x 200m intervals.
Something I hadn't been able to do prior to this operation.

Checking my HR data for the past 24months and it's as clear as day that the arrhythmia was caused by a covid infection.

250 patients at once?

There are no patient ratios but no one would work in that environment

Yes but they're all healthy juggernauts immune to covid so they don't need much care

They do seem to be immune to covid, it's why they don't care and are freely mingling with each other and are regularly going on outings in the public while positive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The impact of getting this thing diagnosed and repaired has been massive.

Started swimming again 10 days ago and have already clocked over 10km
Fit enough to swim 400m at a strong pace and back it up with 6 x 200m intervals.
Something I hadn't been able to do prior to this operation.

Checking my HR data for the past 24months and it's as clear as day that the arrhythmia was caused by a covid infection.
Glad things are improving at last

Remove this Banner Ad

Back