Cool diy stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

DIY lifesize Nate Fyfe pleasure doll.

oh...thought I was in girl talk for a second :oops:

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Silly question.

I have an old set of metal cricket stumps non painted that I was going to give to my nephews has a bit of surface rust on the base, do you just give it a scrub and clean with a steel brush before painting it will Killrust and then paint it with a regular bright colour?

Seeing as they sat out in the open yard for 20 years they are actually in surprisingly good condition.

Silly question.

I have an old set of metal cricket stumps non painted that I was going to give to my nephews has a bit of surface rust on the base, do you just give it a scrub and clean with a steel brush before painting it will Killrust and then paint it with a regular bright colour?

Seeing as they sat out in the open yard for 20 years they are actually in surprisingly good condition.
You're a Sparkie.

You should have heaps of Cold Galv cans.

She'll be right , mate.

In other news, I made this. I have a hobby outside of watching Freo get flogged each week.

20160731_100436_zpsg971gf9r.jpg

20160716_130020_zpsamibv9m8.jpg

Star%202_zpsm3i5sfoj.jpg
Lovely piece of work.

I would love to be able to make something like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you planning on using?

Sorry, didn't see you question earlier.

Mostly pine. Will be in 4 sections, two parts attached on long sliders which slide in or out to 4 seater, 6 seater or 8 seater position. With one or two loose inserts added in the middle.

The two main pieces will be pine with jarrah border. The two insert pieces I have not started on yet but hoping for some sort of star pattern in jarrah and merranti on a pine background.

Tabletop project. Lots of sanding done, lots to go. This is sitting loose on the old table top at the moment, I will mount the rails on next. The table will slide open in the middle to extend from 4 seater to 6 or 8 seater by adding inserts. One insert will be a parquetry inlaid pattern of a star, the other will be a backgammon board made from contrasting colours of timber.

26215aef-7aef-4038-bffe-08d4c7d352d8.jpe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back