Comings and Goings

Remove this Banner Ad

PI$$ OFF w***er.
If thats gunna be your attitude on how to meet new people in the TDFL or any other league for that matter, don't expect any bidders.:mad:
Have some balls and make contact in the new year and introduce yourself at a club of your choice.
I tell ya what mate it's blokes like you that infuriate country football clubs who want to have a big head and start demanding a price on their head.
Take out the long mirror and take a good hard long look at yourself.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Now DD, that attack was totally uncalled for. I'm sure I wont be the first decent player in your league to go to a club that makes the best offer.
If actually makes sense to use big footy in this way as I can remain anonimus and reduce the amount of rumours and gossip that would normally occur and prevent my name being dragged through the mud.
My comment earlier was "tongue in cheek" and it was only made after the amount of attention I ha already received.
Good to see your loyal and passionate about you country footy though.
Roughy

Now DD, that attack was totally uncalled for. I'm sure I wont be the first decent player in your league to go to a club that makes the best offer.
If actually makes sense to use big footy in this way as I can remain anonimus and reduce the amount of rumours and gossip that would normally occur and prevent my name being dragged through the mud.
My comment earlier was "tongue in cheek" and it was only made after the amount of attention I ha already received.
Good to see your loyal and passionate about you country footy though.
Roughy

Mate, if your that decent and want to remain "anonimus" , turn up at an O&M club(I'm sure Trav Hogdson from Nth.Albury needs to get some media attention today!):eek:
Anyway, best of luck enough said.

Mate, if your that decent and want to remain "anonimus" , turn up at an O&M club(I'm sure Trav Hogdson from Nth.Albury needs to get some media attention today!):eek:
Anyway, best of luck enough said.

I thought you might want him DD, given that your team is widely tipped to tumble down the ladder in 2008.

I'm only temporarily living in Bethanga on the floor of my mates house. I should have my own place in Wodonga by the end of next week.
Not really bothered where I play but would prefer to play TDFL.

Hey Roughy If you are looking to play TDFL this season Wahgunyah is the place to be. The club has been trying to get to the comp for years so its easy to imagine how keen they are for a good first up effort. They have already had a few runs and start back after xmas on thursday 10th of jan. It would be great to see you there.

I thought you might want him DD, given that your team is widely tipped to tumble down the ladder in 2008.

widely tipped.....? what do you think AP, will DD's doggies finish worse than last year (4th). i guess when you look at losses (murrays x2, mighty franz, locky hunter, mccready, s. toon, ben butchard) you may think they will drop off from last year......but as i think RS has mentioned previously, dogs will anounce their recruits in due time so unless you have seen them training how would you know how they will go this coming season.

with clubs breaking for xmas now has anyone got some pre-christmas news of any signings or any potential new players that have been seen at training.

widely tipped.....? what do you think AP, will DD's doggies finish worse than last year (4th). i guess when you look at losses (murrays x2, mighty franz, locky hunter, mccready, s. toon, ben butchard) you may think they will drop off from last year......but as i think RS has mentioned previously, dogs will anounce their recruits in due time so unless you have seen them training how would you know how they will go this coming season.

with clubs breaking for xmas now has anyone got some pre-christmas news of any signings or any potential new players that have been seen at training.

Hard to say benchy, no sides have been forthcoming with who they've recruited as yet. They are some big losses for the dogs though (except Franz - losing him is as good as recruiting a player) I've heard Dederang have picked up 8 new blokes, but apart from Elliot, McMartin, Dalkin I haven't heard of who the others are. Barny have lost a fair few and Chiltern are finding it difficult to recruit. Have heard nothing from Beechworth, Wahgunyah unknown quantity. We might just have to wait until Round 1 to get the mail.

Roughy sounds like the sort of bloke who will go to Mitta or Kiewa

Mate from what you have read you would hardly know me.
For what it's worth I recken you do far worse than go too one of those clubs going by their sucess.
What club are you affiliated with if your from WA anyhow?

Mate from what you have read you would hardly know me.
For what it's worth I recken you do far worse than go too one of those clubs going by their sucess.
What club are you affiliated with if your from WA anyhow?

Roughy, Coleambally needs a few players in the Hume League. you could start your bidding at $200 a game if you want.

No, no not at all... jimbob21= James Harris

Jimweagles would be my poor excuse for a mate Ben (Barge Arse) Wilson, he thinks its funny to get back at blokes with the gag they've alredy played on him.

He is a simple human being who shouldn't ever be taken seriously. The word is that he wet the bed up till he was 17 and has never kissed a girl.

Disregard anything posted by Jimweagles

James Harris, I know who you are and I hope your playing next year because I'd love to lay you out.

James Harris, I know who you are and I hope your playing next year because I'd love to lay you out.

it wont be hard to work out who you are Roughy you tool.
there arent many houses in Bethanga you can sleep in and most news about new footballers in the area travels mighty quick son. i suggest you keep quiet about who you are gonna target and how much money you want. on the money topic, most clubs by now are finalising lists and topping up with "depth" players. if you were any good you would not need to put the feelers out on Big Footy. i will watch most games James Harris plays at Yackandandah this year, and look forward to your feeble attempts to "LAY HIM OUT".

it wont be hard to work out who you are Roughy you tool.
there arent many houses in Bethanga you can sleep in and most news about new footballers in the area travels mighty quick son. i suggest you keep quiet about who you are gonna target and how much money you want. on the money topic, most clubs by now are finalising lists and topping up with "depth" players. if you were any good you would not need to put the feelers out on Big Footy. i will watch most games James Harris plays at Yackandandah this year, and look forward to your feeble attempts to "LAY HIM OUT".

Harris is at Yack is he?
I'm sure his coach will be thrilled that he is doing his best too turn people away from the club.
To be honest, it was never about the money. As I said before it was "tongue in cheek". I'm really after a good club with good people. So far I have crossed Mitta and Yack off my list due to people making comments and for being stood up.
As for you More than a game. after doing a search on you I can only assume you are the local yackandangay pie eater so I couldn't give a toss about your coments.

Attn. Rowger, Forget about sending me your number.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harris is at Yack is he?
I'm sure his coach will be thrilled that he is doing his best too turn people away from the club.
To be honest, it was never about the money. As I said before it was "tongue in cheek". I'm really after a good club with good people. So far I have crossed Mitta and Yack off my list due to people making comments and for being stood up.
As for you More than a game. after doing a search on you I can only assume you are the local yackandangay pie eater so I couldn't give a toss about your coments.

Attn. Rowger, Forget about sending me your number.
Gee Roughy you sound like a really good bloke and you must be a superstar player. What position do you play? Seeing you are moving to Wodonga why don't you pop down to the Saints for a game. They have been struggling lately and could use a gun footballer like yourself. They have a great ground right in the centre of town. Anyway mate the impression you have made so far the only bloke getting laid out will be you. Good luck:thumbsu:

Damn there is some crap flying around on this board!
Guys give it a rest, as for Roughy, mate take a look around the clubs during training, soon enough you will find what your after in a good club, there are plenty around this area.

Now does anyone actually know who has recruited who, or is it all rumours or stuff u 'claim to know' or made up

Damn there is some crap flying around on this board!
Guys give it a rest, as for Roughy, mate take a look around the clubs during training, soon enough you will find what your after in a good club, there are plenty around this area.

Now does anyone actually know who has recruited who, or is it all rumours or stuff u 'claim to know' or made up

Minimal news on TDFL recruiting atm.
Are clubs being coy, or will we see similar squads to 2007?
Usually clubs don't like to make official announcements until late Feb early March.
Get the rumour mill up and running gents. We don't need confirmed signatures at this stage, just good old whispers are enough!

Gee Roughy you sound like a really good bloke and you must be a superstar player. What position do you play? Seeing you are moving to Wodonga why don't you pop down to the Saints for a game. They have been struggling lately and could use a gun footballer like yourself. They have a great ground right in the centre of town. Anyway mate the impression you have made so far the only bloke getting laid out will be you. Good luck:thumbsu:
Great that they play in town but their biggest problem is they are full of tiprats:thumbsdown:

I here that a few Bullioh players are heading the Saints direction after a fallout from club infighting. What can you tell us Toecutter
I have heard from a reliable source that they will switch from Bullioh to Murray Magpies, they weren't overly impressed with the Saints:thumbsdown: Thornycroft chasing a lot of players to get that tiprat element out of their club:thumbsu:

What pozzy do you play roughy.
Send me a private message and I might be able to hook you up somewhere.

Was having a beer with a prominent Thurgoona person at Paddy's last night he said they are close to finalising there recruiting. Already signed at least 7 or 8 quality players 3 of which are key position players. Won't be announcing them untill the new year although they have already signed. His words were that they have covered what they've lost plus some. If this is true the dogs could be ready to take the next step. How have other clubs fared seems to be a reasonably quiet year on the recruitment front.

Was having a beer with a prominent Thurgoona person at Paddy's last night he said they are close to finalising there recruiting. Already signed at least 7 or 8 quality players 3 of which are key position players. Won't be announcing them untill the new year although they have already signed. His words were that they have covered what they've lost plus some. If this is true the dogs could be ready to take the next step. How have other clubs fared seems to be a reasonably quiet year on the recruitment front.

Sounds like your just dribbling $hit. No one even gives a toss about those pack of muts.

Sounds like your just dribbling $hit. No one even gives a toss about those pack of muts.
depending on he has spoken to he is talking a few truths as for you, you just keep spruiking of your mouth because believe me you'll be bought back to reality real quick. Pretty tough sitting behind a computer yelling insults pull on a gurnsey and see how you travel.

depending on he has spoken to he is talking a few truths as for you, you just keep spruiking of your mouth because believe me you'll be bought back to reality real quick. Pretty tough sitting behind a computer yelling insults pull on a gurnsey and see how you travel.

Come on guys, Roughy probaly does not even play the game, if he does not very well, but he knows how to stir all you guys up!!!!!!! We need some info on who has gone where etc, whats with signing guys but not annoucing it till later - to me that means they are not over the line yet!!!!!
Anyway Merry xmas to all and bring on 08 hey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back