Cohuna Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

carndadogs... said:
listen mate.... shannon dehnes got it for sure...

yep, he has had a good year, and a past winner......he has done some big jobs this year and played a lot out of position......Pope will poll well early and Scunga is always good 4 a vote

carndadogs... said:
listen mate.... shannon dehnes got it for sure...
True 1 Shannon Dehne
2 Peter Doyle
3 Nathan Pope
4 Chris Eddy
5 Bill Rolfe
Rick easton will finish off strong and luke spalding with poll quite well too.

go cohuna... what do you think about young jack rolfe.... i've heard that he's a bit of a gun on the footy field?? how will he poll??

carndadogs... said:
go cohuna... what do you think about young jack rolfe.... i've heard that he's a bit of a gun on the footy field?? how will he poll??
yeh he can certainly play the game, he isn't very consistent but, He will poll alrite especially in the game against tyntynder where he kicked 7 and took a screamer.

yeah.. he played a great game that day... and by the looks of it.. his brother has finished the season strongly too

Koota2007 said:
hey roo girl, who will win the b & f on Fri nite.......Pope, Doyle or Shannon Dehne?

Look to be quite honest aint seen much footy of the kangas this year just heard a updates every week from a player whom is a little close to me! Popey was pretty impressive from what ive witnessed? What i wanna know is how the young kids will fair? And the locals? The likes of davey grove etc?? HATE THAT DOCKERS GIMP! who does he play for?

DOCKERS said:
a thread for roo girl to write all about her beloved, 2 headed kanga's

2 heads? ah your a G I M P! Come up with something more original buddy, cohuna kids been calling Kerangatangs 2 heads for years!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot believe this, however, the word on the street at Easter in the Big Cohuna is that the Cohuna Football Club and Cohuna Kangas Football Netball Club icon, BJ McGlone, is training at Leitchville Gunbower and has in fact requested a clearance.

Can this be confirmed!!???

I cannot believe this, however, the word on the street at Easter in the Big Cohuna is that the Cohuna Football Club and Cohuna Kangas Football Netball Club icon, BJ McGlone, is training at Leitchville Gunbower and has in fact requested a clearance.

Can this be confirmed!!???

yes this can be confirmed..his clearance has been approved also.

Trevor Hird may not have the reputation of some other coaches in the league, but it would be hard to find a more passionate coach going around.

Kangas will do well to persist with their youth from sound of it. Who are the older guys in the team to provide the experience for all of these kids ??

Trevor Hird may not have the reputation of some other coaches in the league, but it would be hard to find a more passionate coach going around.

Kangas will do well to persist with their youth from sound of it. Who are the older guys in the team to provide the experience for all of these kids ??

The older Guys in the Kangas side are Rick Easton, Matt Trigg, Dillion Anderson, Troy Bickerton, Marty Warry and Jonny Bell. They have all played senior footy for a long time and the younger brigade of the Kangas side could learn from these guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back