Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

The Cobra Kai is based on the Miyagi universe and KK 1,2,3 and The Next Karate Kid are considered Canon. The writers have stated that this.

The World tournament is interesting, a lot rumours/hoping/wishing/speculating that Jackie Chan may reappraise his role at this tournament.

The series could have Jackie Chan appearing in s6 and at the same time respecting the Miyagi universe without tampering with it by including Chan as a sensei. Jackie Chan could may make a cameo without any need to tie him to the Cobra Kai world aside from being an opposing sensei.

"Anyone who knew Mr. Miyagi and interacted with Mr. Miyagi is canon for our show, for the Cobra Kai show," Macchio said on Jake's Takes. Since Chan and Smith's Karate Kid was a modern-day remake of the 1984 original film, Macchio concluded that their characters would not be able to associate with those from Cobra Kai because "They were not in that [Cobra Kai] world."

I seriously hope not.

Never cross the streams.

if season 6 doesn't comes out won't be till the end of 2023, plenty of time to get her in it
Agree not only that, but being pregnant doesnt exactly exclude someone from acting entirely lol.:D

Gal Gadot was pregnant during Wonder Woman. 5months in fact. :think:

Hilary Swank appearing in Cobra Kai either pregnant or at the age of 48 or both is irrelevant.

What is relevant is her appearance on the show to tie in KK4. She doesnt have to be doing martial arts for her character to appear. She can have less demanding roles in terms of her current physical capabilities.

I mean its not like Pat Morita who was a lot older did much of his serious fights/choreography in any of the movies.

Yes on both counts. Really needs some more character development and signs of growth as a person, but hot as heck.
e5479be48a57d951f8c2cb67f62a1c10ab81f701.gif

Maybe being pregnant could work. Maybe the crew will run into her at the maternity ward lol with Carmen.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I like that, if they are desperate to have her in the final season of Cobra Kai, absolutely this is 100% doable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S5 great again but I’d put this series to bed personally, maybe go one more season but it is running out of storyline’s

I assumed it was finished.

Netflix doesnt generally like anything going beyond 3 seasons so this has really pushed it. There is no need for anything in the storyline. Everything was resolved.

I assumed it was finished.

Netflix doesnt generally like anything going beyond 3 seasons so this has really pushed it. There is no need for anything in the storyline. Everything was resolved.

Apart from the tournament we haven't seen?

We dont need to see it. Kreese is on the run and Silver is finished.

Karate Kid was about fighting for an important reason. There is no reason to go to the tournament other than ego.

Mr Miyagi would not approve.

Closing ARCs of Daniel and in particular Johnny is important. Probably the latter even more so - he needs to complete his journey by leading the team to a tournament win, welcoming a new born and becoming the strong, competent father that he wants to be etc etc

Johnny has to find balance, between his old fashioned and badass ways, but also being a responsible adult who cares for others and prioritises others, and can address his own issues. We don't want him to become a complete pussy!

Daniel doesn't need a retribution, he started fine. He lost focus and balance for a bit, became more about destroying Cobra Kai than helping kids with Miyagi Do Karate, then... actually no, that's pretty much how he ended the last season still and it was presented as heroic?

Finally saw the S5 finale, loved it.

Favourite line - Chozen at the end: “maybe I should have had short island iced tea!”

Johnny just makes this show for me but Chozen too is fantastic.

I’d be ok if they left it there but sounds like they’re going on to S6 - I’m ok with that too💪

I want s6 only because Im sure the writers have kept material for the end, so if they know this is the final season ever, they will tie everything into it, potentially making it a great and satisfying way to conclude the series.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back