Rumour Clayton Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember the day he reportedly died on Twitter.

Dees fan came into the staffroom at lunchtime in tears asking me if I'd heard anything about Clarry
Yeah I was shattered hey. You were very kind though, thanks again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Memories of the Ben Cousins threads.
Similar vibes, I think Clayton is outdoing Ben though.
I heard he reuses postage stamps, the man is a loose cannon. Clayton cannot be controlled.

He looks hideous in every respect.

Aged 20 years.

Drug are definitely bad!
billy ray cyrus drugs GIF by Still The King

Weird article from Robbo on the Hun website - realise it could be, and most likely is, just a PR/fluff piece set up by Paul Connors, but it does sound like there’s more to the Oliver situation than ‘he just really likes getting on the gear’
No secret that he broke up with his long term gf last year (think they might have even been dating in school) and that he didn't cope well.

Weird article from Robbo on the Hun website - realise it could be, and most likely is, just a PR/fluff piece set up by Paul Connors, but it does sound like there’s more to the Oliver situation than ‘he just really likes getting on the gear’
There is nearly always more to every single person that struggles with drugs....

Found this line near the end pretty yuck from Robbo:

"If he was able to do an interview and talk about his issues and his pathway forward, there’s no question the public would have far greater understanding and far less condemnation of him"

Come and sit on the couch with me Clarry. There's a good boy. Tell uncle Robbo all about it. Just meds, was it? Oh, some coke and pills too? Well, I suppose you probably took some caps as well? All very understandable for a man in your situation. No, no, no, this is all off the record.

It was an odd piece. Pretty much confirms everything that's been alluded to but just positions it in the most sympathetic way possible.

The hard part for Melbourne is balancing support with accountability and the standards it wants to set in its program. I suspect he's on just about his last chance regardless of what's behind his issues.

So what is actually wrong with Oliver?

I am not being a dick with the question either as I genuinely don't know what his problems are as Cornes mentioned in SEN today that there was an article saying Oliver has more issues than any Melbourne player in the last 20 years.

So what is actually wrong with Oliver?

I am not being a dick with the question either as I genuinely don't know what his problems are as Cornes mentioned in SEN today that there was an article saying Oliver has more issues than any Melbourne player in the last 20 years.
You realise this is the Big Footy rumour board right? No one knows the real issues with Oliver. There’s plenty of speculation but sounds bloody serious. For sure people close to him will know and there’ll be people within the media with a good idea. But no one here will 100% know exactly what’s happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back