Rumour Clayton Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

There's zero evidence to suggest it's nothing other than an injury right now.
If there is a video it will eventually surface. WhatsApp baby. The devils choice of sharing.

Bvq7A-iCAAQo48Q.png:large

I heard he's weighing up a lucrative modelling offer from Calvin Clein and may retire

He’s gunna be really disappointed when he discovers “Calvin Clein” is some cheap knockoff brand and the modelling gig is a scam.

As I’ve said again and again, the easiest way for the AFL to protect its brand is to not bother suspending when they are covering up.

If they were covering things up (which is entirely plausible), they wouldn’t bother with suspensions. Not secret suspensions. Why draw attention?
Careful - you're making sense. The nuffies heads will explode trying to do mental gymnastics around this.

Why test someone, catch them out, then use an elaborate plan to try and cover it up????
If they AFL wanted to cover up drug uses, they simple don't test players or don't test the samples. A bit easier than this - just don't police it.

If it is ASADA who has caught him it would be reported, and the AFL would then try and cover it up and pay the player huge compensation.

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure the Athlete has that choice …

14.3 Public Disclosure 14.3.1 After notice has been provided to the Athlete or other Person in accordance with Article 14.1.2, the identity of any Athlete or other Person who is notified of a potential anti-doping rule violation, the Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method and the nature of the violation involved, and whether the Athlete or other Person is subject to a Provisional Suspension may be Publicly Disclosed by AFL.

Doesnt look like the athlete has the choice. Looks like the AFL can has the discretion.

Jnr Rioli's was announced at the time. I dont think we've had another doping breach since then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

14.3 Public Disclosure 14.3.1 After notice has been provided to the Athlete or other Person in accordance with Article 14.1.2, the identity of any Athlete or other Person who is notified of a potential anti-doping rule violation, the Prohibited Substance or Prohibited Method and the nature of the violation involved, and whether the Athlete or other Person is subject to a Provisional Suspension may be Publicly Disclosed by AFL.

Doesnt look like the athlete has the choice. Looks like the AFL can has the discretion.

Jnr Rioli's was announced at the time. I dont think we've had another doping breach since then?

My mistake …

My mistake …

no stress.

should be announced imho, false positives are pretty rare. players would be provisionally suspended anyway.

in this context, if Oliver has failed a PED test* and elected to keep it private, his team playing make believe is not a good look for the AFL.

*that is not what I think has happened, just using as an example.

Yep most sports have the option of announcing before the official finding.

But ASADA will announce after the official finding of guilt if the sporting body doesnt.

reading this he will miss 12 weeks in total..? Making it a rnd 23 return

Remove this Banner Ad

Back