NWO/Illuminati $cience

Remove this Banner Ad

The Royal Society is definitely a subject that is near & dear to me, having studied the era of it's beginnings & inauguration in depth....One could argue that the Enlightenment project itself, has it's origins there....It was certainly one of the central planks in The Age of Reason.

The notion that all of human knowledge could become a collaborative joint-venture, with all fields of inquiry incorporated into a singular vision of human progress, is not new to it, but it was a clearly defined end-goal mission at it's inception....Something that the World wide web has made manifest.

However, to suggest that it is in anyway a part of the New World Order program of the elite....Which I gather the O/P is suggesting....Is a rather long-bow to draw.

Knowledge/deception are very unfriendly bed-fellows indeed....The scientific revolution is one marked by openness & inquisitiveness, not political manipulation & intrigue.....Lets not confuse it with the current decrepit state of world politics; & it's financial power games & corruption.

Having said that, The Royal Society definitely has had a marked influence upon modern culture, in it's push for the supremacy of human reason above all else....And politics, money & power, have very little to do with human reasonableness.

Well given that through scientific endeavour we have - the internet, various medical science that can prolong and save lives, numerous articles of technology (more than I can possibly list)

science has indeed made some advancements over the last 500 off years im sure we can all agree

science has indeed made some advancements over the last 500 off years im sure we can all agree

Disease eradication & control being foremost among them.....Though, of course, that brings with it over-population issues & the continued depletion of the earths resources because of it.

Disease eradication & control being foremost among them.....Though, of course, that brings with it over-population issues & the continued depletion of the earths resources because of it.

Which is why we need to venture out into space. If humanity is to progress we will need more than just one planet.

You know what I hear some people don't like?

thought you were gunna say freemasons

0.jpg

51ZQVK63K4L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Mad as a hatter was Sir Isaac. He predicted the world as we know it will come to a screeching halt in 2060. I am sure we can entrust GG.exe to start that thread as the date draws nearer.

Anyway, this is 2017. We don't need science anymore. We have the internet.

salty sob too,

During his time as president, Newton arguably abused his authority; in a dispute between himself and Gottfried Leibniz over the invention of infinitesimal calculus, he used his position to appoint an "impartial" committee to decide it, eventually publishing a report written by himself in the committee's name.[16]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Society

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Social media outlets such as Twitter have become the perfect vehicle for the modern frauds of science.
It's a huge concern that needs serious addressing and has made a complete mockery of the old peer review process.

Was More a sly dig at Trump m8.

bill nye the science guy

shill monsanto bitch:

so what are the name of say, Monsanto scientists then if not scientist?

http://monetarywatch.com/2017/01/gl...d-cause-liver-disease-much-eating-every-meal/

"I went to Monsanto," Nye tells interviewer Miles Leicher, "and I spent a lot of time with the scientists there and I have revised my outlook... I'm very excited about telling the world." The interview ends with a rather giddy Nye declaring, "When you're in love, you want to tell the world."

Ahh yes, the ethical Monsanto. What a great corporation right? Bill Nye can't be this blissfully unaware of the atrocities this corporation has committed against the world's population, can he? He must be complicit. He must have value to the establishment.

"Even worse, Monsanto's Chief Technology Officer, Robb Fraley, has also shared enthusiasm over Nye's visit by tweeting about the experience. On Twitter, he posted, "Thanks @BillNye for visit & advancing #science understanding. Look forward to more discussion!" The tweet also includes a link to the aforementioned video, already cued to the portion of the interview that only mentions Nye's Monsanto meeting and subsequent plans to update his book. A picture accompanies the tweet; sure enough, there's Bill Nye, donning a bright smile and bow tie, surrounded by several people from Monsanto."

He was singing a much different tune in this clip from his show years back regarding GMO's...

[/QUOTE

Where is the cure for cancer and aids?

Oh that's right they don't make money off curing s***, the drug dealers are good businesspeople.

Magic Johnson looking healthy as ever though also put on some fat.

Last edited:

Oh that's right they don't make money off curing s***, the drug dealers are good businesspeople.

Yeah, why is Magic Johnson still alive? The average Joe Blow would have died 3 or 4 times by now.

Last edited:

We've got GPS though,thats awfully important.
It's not like humans can figure out how to find somewhere on their own.

http://www.gmowtf.com/blog/2017/5/1...nsanto-whore-an-open-letter-to-my-fallen-hero

May 01, 2017
Dear Bill Nye: Are you indeed a corporate Monsanto whore? An open letter to my fallen hero
“People will take to the internet and call you a corporate whore!”

-Bill Nye in his latest episode on GMOs

Challenge accepted, Bill! Let’s examine whether your latest Netflix show does indeed make you a "corporate whore", to use your own terminology. More importantly, let’s figure out together how you can avoid such harsh criticisms in the future, and save your tarnished reputation.

Dear Bill Nye,

My name is Robert. I’m a student at your alma mater, Cornell University. I recently watched episode four of your new Netflix show, “Bill Nye Saves the World”, in which you addressed the topic of GMOs.

Bill, let’s be honest: your new episode on GMOs is absolute ******* poppycock - and it has significantly damaged your reputation. The entire series feels like cheap propaganda, and I literally feel stupider after wasting my time watching it. I'm not alone in feeling this way. Read the reviews of your latest work, which is pulling in an impressive 3.6/10 rating on IMBd.

If you continue to make similar content, you will completely sacrifice your credibility as a science communicator. Truth be told, many feel that your credibility to speak on GMOs, agriculture, and other subjects is already gone.

Don’t take this the wrong way, Bill ... I’m trying to help you out. Please read on.

You seem to have embraced several of the most popular scientific myths regarding GMOs (and agriculture in general): that they are no riskier to eat than other foods, that they pose negligible risk to the ecosystem, that there is a scientific consensus on their safety, that genetic engineering is “precise”, and that we "need" to produce more food.

I call them “myths” because that’s exactly what they are: fantasies, often rabidly promoted by the biotech industry, in favor of actual scientific truth. More on this in a moment. First, I’d like to talk about how much you mean to my generation, as a science educator and communicator.

Before your latest show, I was a huge fan of yours - all throughout my pre-university years, in fact! Primarily because your actually fantastic show, “Bill Nye The Science Guy”, offered a much-desired and entertaining reprieve to regular schoolwork. On those cherished days of the semester, our teacher would roll out the TV system or projector, and the entire classroom would burst with joy the moment it became clear that some “Bill Nye” was in store! I'm not making this up ... before you lost credibility with your latest Netflix blunder, you truly were the most memorable and important science educator for millions of young science enthusiasts worldwide! You are indeed partly responsible for my dream of studying science at an elite university, which for me turned out to be your alma mater! Oh what joy.

In my freshman year at Cornell, I took an entry-level astronomy course taught in Uris Hall, one of the largest auditoriums on campus. If I recall correctly, attendance regularly clocked in at just 25 percent of total enrollment. I was of course present at every lecture ;)

Then, word spread that you were coming in to give a guest lecture! That fateful day, not a single seat was empty, and there were students literally crammed in the aisles. We certainly broke the fire code, and many of us would have surely perished in the event of a freak blaze ... all to merely be graced by your presence, Bill!

My point: you sure are one loved, respected, and incredibly popular science guy. I would hope that you would use your great power with great responsibility (à la Spiderman) and only choose to express the truth, to the best of your ability, on all subjects …

except, on your new show, you defend and promote the corporate GMO agriculture paradigm, complete with hip-hop trap beats, famous social media icons, and Monsanto executives. For good measure, you sprinkled in some obvious logical fallacies, self-contradictions, and scientific mistruths. You also marginalize any authentic concerns about Monsanto’s frightening behavior with some cheesy jokes. Great job!

You see Bill, I’m well aware of the classic biotech industry lies regarding GMOs and agriculture, and have been for some years now. They aren’t hard to debunk. In fact, I hosted an independent lecture series at Cornell, all about GMOs and agriculture, in direct response to the blatant corporate GMO propaganda I experienced on campus, in the classroom, and beyond. I’m hoping you will take the time to go through the lectures yourself, as you seem rather confused on the science of genetic modification.

For the rest of this open letter, however, I’ve taken some of your more brazenly false GMO claims and countered them with evidence presented during my independent GMO lecture project. All quoted passages are directly lifted from your own show, by the way. Onward!

“Hi, I’m Bill Nye. I’m Here to Save the World! ... and the world needs more food, and less hyperbole, less hype. That’s why I want to talk to you about genetically modified organisms, or GMOs!”
Wow, what a statement. I had to laugh out loud when I heard you open your show with this remark.

Why? Because the entire GMO agriculture industry is built on hype and hyperbole: Golden rice! Nitrogen-fixing crops! Glowing plants! Synthetically improved photosynthesis! Vaccine crops!

The only thing that would have made this quote real and contextual is if you followed it with an episode that actually criticized GMOs as they deserve, and documented the severe GMO hyperbole rampant everywhere: in industry, in media, in universities, et cetera.

Instead, you had the Monsanto CTO (Robb Fraley) on your guest panel, who you described as your acquaintance. This is absolutely disturbing in the context of your quote referenced above: few entities have relied on more hype, hyperbole, and indeed scientific obfuscation and corruption, than ******* Monsanto, Bill.

Apparently this is no concern to you, as a defender of science and reason. More on Monsanto and Robb Fraley (!) in just a moment.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/c.../bill-nye-fixed-view-gmos-something-happened/

Bill Nye Had a Fixed View on GMOs. Then Something Happened.
By Keith Kloor | March 2, 2015 1:39 am

A decade ago, Bill Nye, aka The Science Guy, did a segment on GMOs for his TV show. His approach surprised some who saw it years later. “It was weightily anti-GMO, something I wouldn’t have expected from Bill Nye,” one writer has noted.

You can watch it yourself and decide. Others have rendered their judgement: Greenpeace, which campaigns against genetically modified crops (when it is not ripping them up), has given the Nye GMO episode a thumbs up. Rodale, a well known organization also opposed to agricultural biotechnology, heartily endorsed the segment, as well. “Bill Nye knows the truth about GMOs,” Rodale crowed.

Nye has recently published a new book that contains a short chapter on GMOs. I have read the chapter and can tell you that it closely reflects what he said on his TV show in 2005, which can be summed up as: Some people are understandably scared about a new technology that could be harmful to the environment.

Last October, Nye went on reddit and was confronted with this history. An admiring fan told Nye that he was “disheartened” by how GMOs were presented in that 2005 episode. The person went on to rue all the “hate, fear, and ignorance” that biotech scientists had to contend with. Nine years had passed since the GMO episode aired, the commenter said to Nye,

so I want to ask, in light of the wealth of evidence demonstrating the safety and utility of agricultural genetic engineering, could you clarify your current stance on the subject, and have you changed the views you expressed then?

http://www.naturalnews.com/049257_Bill_Nye_Monsanto_propaganda_GMOs.html

"I went to Monsanto," Nye tells interviewer Miles Leicher, "and I spent a lot of time with the scientists there and I have revised my outlook... I'm very excited about telling the world." The interview ends with a rather giddy Nye declaring, "When you're in love, you want to tell the world."

"Even worse, Monsanto's Chief Technology Officer, Robb Fraley, has also shared enthusiasm over Nye's visit by tweeting about the experience. On Twitter, he posted, "Thanks @BillNye for visit & advancing #science understanding. Look forward to more discussion!" The tweet also includes a link to the aforementioned video, already cued to the portion of the interview that only mentions Nye's Monsanto meeting and subsequent plans to update his book. A picture accompanies the tweet; sure enough, there's Bill Nye, donning a bright smile and bow tie, surrounded by several people from Monsanto."

^ previous view

paid actor?

http://www.gmowtf.com/blog/2017/5/1...nsanto-whore-an-open-letter-to-my-fallen-hero

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/c.../bill-nye-fixed-view-gmos-something-happened/

^ previous view

paid actor?

The pop scientists thrust in front of the uneducated are exactly the same as what Milli Vanilli or Betty Boo were to music.
Bill Nye has just been replaced by DeGrasse Tyson now while the important science like consciousness and the quantum world are being overlooked as we are continually fed garbage theories that are clearly no longer the truth.

^ previous view

paid actor?

Where you been?

darthbards has been taking bullets on the Fe thread.

The pop scientists thrust in front of the uneducated are exactly the same as what Milli Vanilli or Betty Boo were to music.
Bill Nye has just been replaced by DeGrasse Tyson now while the important science like consciousness and the quantum world are being overlooked as we are continually fed garbage theories that are clearly no longer the truth.
images (50).jpg

Haaaaiiii let's science.

These 2 clowns are the worst.

download.jpg
A step up from these two clowns who tried to brainwash us when we were innocent children.

Let's science lol.

images (1).jpg
Or this pop star who sold out to sell us chocolate.
Told us all about the milk and the math but just decided it was cool to leave all the other ingredients out of his equations.
Very pop science that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back