Chit Chat Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Silly Season Thread for 2009

some pub at south melbourne i think. was pretty wasted at the time of the call

Not that random. I run into quite a few edfl players. Ran into brody rundell on both friday night and saturday.

Re: Choon!

Just going off your call there scottie, do you think the accident during the year has put a bit of fear into the lads at cobraland with drink driving?

Just going off your call there scottie, do you think the accident during the year has put a bit of fear into the lads at cobraland with drink driving?

Yeah obviously when it's your mates in the car accident . Your a bit more careful and also try and pursuade other mates away from it.....
Hence not driving home after bender etc.. (dude who drove doesn't really drink)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah obviously when it's your mates in the car accident . Your a bit more careful and also try and pursuade other mates away from it.....
Hence not driving home after bender etc.. (dude who drove doesn't really drink)

LOL, was it Robbo?

i would say so, yes.

would say shit like that puts fear into most people.

Yeah but i mean the fear goes away after a while for people that are outsiders but wen its something like that happens to a footy club it generally sticks pretty hard and people are pretty passionate that people dont do it anymore...i was just trying to see if that was the general feeling.

Not that random. I run into quite a few edfl players. Ran into brody rundell on both friday night and saturday.

sif you'd know who you ran into sneak both nights you were a mess.....
Never seen a skinny man sweat so much

Turn it up fish lips, i remember everyone i ran into.

Although I do admit i may have sweated up a little bit. Probably enough to be scratched if i were a horse.

Obviously did not see me on friday night. I lost six kilograms and went from having my hair in a cocky nest at back and angled fringe to having hair like Yevgeny Kafenikov after 5 sets.

It was not sweat patches under the arms, it was jumped in the river wet.

you did not see me on saturday night.

i wiped myself down & it looked like someone had just had a shower and dried themselves with the towel.

LETS TURN THIS JOINT INTO A ****ING SAUNA!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back