Conspiracy Theory Chemtrails

Remove this Banner Ad

Check out this disgusting Chemtrail activity in America:
30738227600_19ce87f0e5_b.jpg

The Bible of Geoengineering (pdf in link)
https://www.nap.edu/catalog/1605/po...warming-mitigation-adaptation-and-the-science

In this long, dry sleeping pill of a book many admissions are made in regards to the chemical spraying that has been happening at full steam since about 1998. Theres a lot of nonsense about carbon and such, being a book that the public have access to they still have to stick closely to the approved perception (poor people are killing the planet).

A small excerpt from the book: "It is important to recognise that we are at present (1992) involved in a large project of inadvertent geoengineering by altering atmospheric chemistry and it does not seem inappropriate to inquire if there are counter measures that might be implemented to address the adverse impacts"

It goes on to state many of the chemicals they are using which include carcinogens and other goodies that attack the brain and like aluminium. It also stated that the sprays can make areas hottter (global warming).

Surely folks have looked up at the skies and seen the military aircraft dumping this rubbish in the sky? Fogs that linger in the air for hours. Nobody questions it because its never on the news being scrutinised.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Massive chemtrail over south west NSW captured on the weather radar just now (radar glitch my arse). Given there's not much there I wonder if it's just a test?

Massive chemtrail over south west NSW captured on the weather radar just now (radar glitch my arse). Given there's not much there I wonder if it's just a test?

View attachment 706735

No doubt an aggressive approach to eliminate wild rabbit population in the great dividing range mountains.

Those darn rascally rubbits..

Are the red triangles the fluoridation targets and the black diamonds the zombie vaccine locations?

Plenty in Perth I noticed. We’re obviously a major concern for the impending zombie apocalypse.

Might run down to gun shop and stock up on some more boxes of shotgun ammo....if only I got my hands on a more grenades and semi decent machinegun🤔

Plenty in Perth I noticed. We’re obviously a major concern for the impending zombie apocalypse.

Might run down to gun shop and stock up on some more boxes of shotgun ammo....if only I got my hands on a more grenades and semi decent machinegun🤔
If there is going to be zombie apocalypse, my bet is on it starting in Perth. My bet is also that we wont notice until 5 years later when it is in Sydney, then we'll try this new thing.

If there is going to be zombie apocalypse, my bet is on it starting in Perth. My bet is also that we wont notice until 5 years later when it is in Sydney, then we'll try this new thing.
Been to Perth lately? It's already started. I didn't even notice the two over in the west but it explains a lot!

Well at least we can all drive out east out to the Nullabour plain and hide out.

Zombies can’t walk that far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Real question though, what have the chemtrails done specifically? What real world results can we see? Is it turning people gay? From all the way back in BC times the chemtrails turned us gay? Is it shortening our life spans? Can we really live to 200 and these stop it? Is it easier getting these control chemicals into us through the air rather than just the government controlled water ways?

Real question though, what have the chemtrails done specifically? What real world results can we see? Is it turning people gay? From all the way back in BC times the chemtrails turned us gay? Is it shortening our life spans? Can we really live to 200 and these stop it? Is it easier getting these control chemicals into us through the air rather than just the government controlled water ways?
If you took an interest in the topic it's about poisoning people, afflictions, weakened immune etc

If you took an interest in the topic it's about poisoning people, afflictions, weakened immune etc

So we should all be dying, yes? Or crippled or at the very least on many different medications they are selling to us for a profit? Surely theres easier/faster ways for them to grift money and keep us sick?

So we should all be dying, yes? Or crippled or at the very least on many different medications they are selling to us for a profit? Surely theres easier/faster ways for them to grift money and keep us sick?
Methods are methods. Theres a lot of evidence to support this. Increased rates of gun disease and tooth decay (fluoride), cancer, immune deficiencies, ailments in the Industrial age

Remove this Banner Ad

Back