Player Sponsorship Charlie Sutton - 2015 Player Sponsor Coterie Encouragement Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

As sponsors we get a vote in this.

As per the email I've quoted below, nominate your 5,4,3,2,1 out of the players eligible in a reply to this post.

I'll tally it and send in our vote.

The Player Sponsors Award is awarded to a young Western Bulldogs player who the Player

Sponsors coterie group believe shows the most potential during the 2015 season to become a

long-term regular senior player.

Eligible players are those who made their debut in the previous two seasons (2013/14) but

have played less than 50 games.

Place your votes 5,4,3,2,1 (5 for the player you believe shows the most potential to become a

long-term regular senior player) accordingly against the selected players listed below.

PLAYER’S NAME

4 – Marcus Bontempelli

7 – Lachie Hunter

13 – Nathan Hrovat

22 – Mitch Honeychurch

43 – Jack Redpath

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure on when I have to send our response they didn't give a deadline.

I'll collate our top 5 monday for the Bontempelli Cup :)

Last edited:
Do they actually call it an 'Encouragement' award? It's a bit curious that the Bont would need encouragement, though he certainly '.... shows the most potential during the 2015 season to become a long-term regular senior player' and is most deserving.

Do they actually call it an 'Encouragement' award? It's a bit curious that the Bont would need encouragement, though he certainly '.... shows the most potential during the 2015 season to become a long-term regular senior player' and is most deserving.

Normally there isn't a stand out player like Bontempelli that young :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back