• Draw

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

T

topdon

It is that time of year again...the English Premier League is once again upon us. But first one cannot forget the prelude to the season...the Charity Shield.

The Mighty Reds of Liverpool against the Macs of ManUre ;) at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium!

Time to get the 'friendly' banter started. Taking early predictions for the coming Sunday night match.

Mine?

Liverpool 2 - Scum 0

Let it begin!!!

I hate both teams, but i think Man Utd will win 1-0

And Nicky Barmby will come on as a 77th min sub and break a leg, which ends his season!!!

FINGERS CROSSED!

As a Manchester United fan, I will take the bitter pill and hope that the Thieving Bin-Dipping Granny-Stabbing Scouse bastards win the Charity Shield.

The sweet reward will come at the end of the year when Manchester United collect their fourth straight Premiership title. And what's the rationale? In recent years, when United have played in the Charity Shield and lost, we've gone on to win the Premiership. :D

"In your Liverpool slums,
You look in a dustbin for something to eat,
You find a dead rat,
And you think it's a treat,
In your Liverpool slums......"

Originally posted by topdon
Dreamer.....he's nothing but a dreamer....

Ah, so you've read St. Michael* of Owen's recent rantings haven't you? :D

*St. Michael, of course, is the patron saint of those who enter the penalty area and spontaneously fall over even though there are no defenders within tripping distance of him.

Nice work Shinners, i'm tipping United 3-2 with Ruud to score a brace and a Beckham special for the third.

Some scouser jokes to kick the weekend off...

Q. Why do pigeons fly upside down over Liverpool?
A. Because there's nothing worth ****ting on.

Q. Why have seagulls got wings?
A. So they can beat the scousers to the tips.

Q. Why does a scouser whistle while he is having a ****?
A. So he knows which end to wipe

Q. How do you save a scouser from drowning?
A. Take your foot of his head.

Q: If you see a Scouser on a bicycle, why should you never swerve to hit him?
A: It might be your bicycle.

Q. What is the difference between a drug dealer and a Scouse woman?
A. A Scouse woman can wash her crack and sell it again!

Q. Why does the River Mersey run through Liverpool?
A. Because if it walked it would be mugged.

Originally posted by GOALden Hawk
Liverpool 2- Pricks 1. Jeez I hope we win, cannot STAND Man U!!!

May I just post this to brag about my incredible tipping skills! Not only did I tip the winner correctly, also nailed the margin as well!!!

For anyone in the EPL Tipping Comp, be afraid, be very afraid!!! :D ;)

May I just post this to brag about my incredible tipping skills! Not only did I tip the winner correctly, also nailed the margin as well!!!

LOL @ GOALden!! I'll give you this one!!! Loved the result though...and hopefully it's a sign of things to come. I've been concerned with our lack of signings...but Riise looked promising in the absence of Stevie.

Yes, Riise looked like an excellent signing, and good to see Barmby back to some form as well....I think we have a good enough squad and we have the wood on Man U, premier league is not unrealistic this year. Only question is can we maintain it with a Champions League campaign, plus FA & League Cups as well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Shinboners
As a Manchester United fan, I will take the bitter pill and hope that the Thieving Bin-Dipping Granny-Stabbing Scouse bastards win the Charity Shield.

The sweet reward will come at the end of the year when Manchester United collect their fourth straight Premiership title. And what's the rationale? In recent years, when United have played in the Charity Shield and lost, we've gone on to win the Premiership. :D

Everything's going to plan, Shinners.

Don't you wish tipstar was that easy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Charity Shield

Back