Mega Thread Channel 7's Football Coverage

• Thread starter Eddie4Pres
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems we are in for another year of bland, boring Hamish if his tennis "hosting" is anything to go by. I hear his voice and i want to burn myself. Him and Basil, with the now departed Mick Malthouse are literally the worst commentary team ever assembled in any sport anywhere.

It makes me not want to watch footy on a saturday afternoon.

Its amazing how crap BT is now as well. He used to be reasonable on Triple M - now he is just a joke.

Channel 7 really need to lift the standard of their commentary team IMO.

The presence of the 7 logo in addition to 7mate could just be in reference to the Grand Final, which by law must be shown on the main channel...

channel 7 only showed the 7mate logo last year, and the grand final was on the main channel up here

I hate giving Channel 7 any kudos at all... but I gotta say that Dennis Cometti's call during the last quarter on Friday night was why he's always been rated the way he has.

Pulsating game, no time for stupid jokes and he just turns the clock back. Great calling by himself (we'll leave Basil out of it shall we?).

Basil Zemplis or whatever his name is has to be the worst commentator out there. Every time he interjects his opinion or analysis I want to reach into the t.v and slap him.

Has anyone else also noticed that there are too many voices? Get 2 play by play guys, one analyst and a boundary rider.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back