Preview Changes vs Saints May 4th 4:35 at Docklands [out: Stephens/Laz/WiPhi/Biggie / In: Sleevo/Pink/Arch/Shiels]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A statement needs to be made and there is no better way than to drop your captain to the VFL.

Out: Corr, McDonald, Biggie, Stephens, Phillips

In: K.Dawson, Bergman, Archer, Ford & Maley.

B: Archer, Comben, Bergman
HB: Hardeman, Dawson, Sheezel
C: McKercher, Wardlaw, Scott
HF: Drury, Maley, Duursma
F: Curtis, Larkey, Zurhaar
Foll: Xerri, LDU, Powell
Int: Ford, Lazz, Simpkin, Tucker
Sub: Fisher
Emg: Greenwood, Phillips

You forgot Simpkin
He did a couple of decent things late in the game but he has not been right in any official match this season - he looks like a shadow of himself. Whether that's because of the head knock, loss of confidence or whatever, it has had a significant impact on his playing ability. He has to be played in the VFL or perhaps, best if he has a spell.

He wasn't good but in comparison to McDonald he was a brownlow medalist, I don't think McDonald has had one good defensive effort all year. Truly horrid player
Wrong!

Very early in the freo game, early on he laid a heavy bump that turned the ball over into North possession.

After that you'd be correct.

A statement needs to be made and there is no better way than to drop your captain to the VFL.

Out: Corr, McDonald, Biggie, Stephens, Phillips

In: K.Dawson, Bergman, Archer, Ford & Maley.

B: Archer, Comben, Bergman
HB: Hardeman, Dawson, Sheezel
C: McKercher, Wardlaw, Scott
HF: Drury, Maley, Duursma
F: Curtis, Larkey, Zurhaar
Foll: Xerri, LDU, Powell
Int: Ford, Lazz, Simpkin, Tucker
Sub: Fisher
Emg: Greenwood, Phillips
You forgot to drop Bailey scott

That would make a statement not tolerate the butchers crap anymore

He did a couple of decent things late in the game but he has not been right in any official match this season - he looks like a shadow of himself. Whether that's because of the head knock, loss of confidence or whatever, it has had a significant impact on his playing ability. He has to be played in the VFL or perhaps, best if he has a spell.
Agree, I think it’s in everyone interests if he is told to have a fortnight off or however long he needs where he doesn’t even think about footy. Then ease him back via VFL and play him if form warrants.

It’s his stuff off the ball that is disgusting.

Doesn’t chase and often just jogs slowly behind the rebounding defender playing on him.

Players like Simpkin are a big reason why we are so easy to score against.

He is a lazy campaigner.

OUT: Corr, Fisher, McDonald, Simpkin, Tucker & Xerri
IN: Dawson, Bergman, Archer, George, Goad & Maley
Trust me when I say, all of these changes will only serve to make you feel worse. Maley, Dawson and Goad would definitely go statless. George is already injured. Bergman and Archer does make sense, though.

Agree with the comments here about making a statement. The lack of effort, chase, smother, numbers to the ball … the workrate of some is deplorable. The lack of leadership and obvious zero confidence just keeps the death spiral going. I know just playing the kids will compound the score line but at least they look like they care.

OUT: Corr McDonald Simpkin Stephens Biggy Phillips
IN: Greenwood Sheils Bergman Archer Maley Ford

B: Archer Comben Bergman
HB: Hardeman Sheezel McKercher
C: Scott LDU Tucker
HF: Duursma Maley Zurhaar
F: Curtis Larkey Ford
R: Xerri Wardlaw Powell
I: Lazzaro Greenwood Sheils Drury
S: Fisher

I dont care that we dont have any talls. Theyre all f***ing s**t

Last edited:

HB: Tucker Sheezel McKercher

I suppose 2 Tucker’s are better than 1 😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He went @92% DE today. He wasn’t our worst. But as usual you have the blinkers on.

He needs to go back to the wing, where he can take the Cat Stephens spot.
Yep playing out of position. We saw how much he runs and links up for us the past two seasons, but for some reason he has been turned into a defender losing confidence with each game. Bewildering really.

Think I'll mow the lawns for the rest of the season when NM play.

The inclusions should be Archer for the defence, I would like to see Bergman and we definitely need to see Maley.

Outs at this stage, Philips is easy but from there requires the coaching staff to be ruthless.

Tucker is to me a wasted spot but plays vanilla well and will be unlikely to be dropped. However, we need to get games into players like Hardeman so something has to give. Maybe it's Lazzaro even though I didn't mind him even though, like Powell, he was dudded by position. The other is Stephens and Scott has been poor.

I suggest you watch the game a lot closer.

Simpkin always jogging well behind when the Crows take possession. For a Captain of the club to be phoning in his effort like that, I couldn’t give a * if he left.

You are a leader of the club and meant to be setting the standard and the example and you jog half arsed when the ball is in transition.

Strip him of the captaincy. He’s not a leader, he’s the opposite. He’s a poor example to his teammates.

Let’s be honest he has cracked the sads at not being in that midfield more permanently and is sooking it up. If he doesn’t like it he can * off.

McDonald’s s**t, but at least he isn’t waiving the white flag like this sook

Ive had a gutfull of guys who pretend to be leaders.
Let's be really honest.

At his best, Jy's a 15 to 23 player at AFL level.

At his best, Luke's a VFL player.

Why are we even debating this.

May The Fourth Be With You Rogue One GIF by Star Wars
Yes bring the light sabres and cut them into little pieces 😎

HB: Hardeman Sheezel McKercher

LOL when are people going to realise McDonald isn’t going to be dropped or Simpkin for next week Sheils and Greenwood will play Hardenham will be the scapegoat will be dropped and Phillips also BTW apparently we had little wins yesterday AGAIN.

LOL when are people going to realise McDonald isn’t going to be dropped or Simpkin for next week Sheils and Greenwood will play Hardenham will be the scapegoat will be dropped and Phillips also BTW apparently we had little wins yesterday AGAIN.

Agree with the general sentiment but there's no way that Hardeman gets dropped based on that performance, it was a pretty damned good debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back