Preview Changes vs Saints May 4th 4:35 at Docklands [out: Stephens/Laz/WiPhi/Biggie / In: Sleevo/Pink/Arch/Shiels]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybercrab

Senior List
Jun 13, 2023
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Coburg Lions
Out: McDonald, Corr, Nyuon, Stephens, Phillips
In: Pink, Archer, Bergman, Shiels, Ford/Maley

Shiels to start as he doesn't play well as a sub

You forgot Simpkin. Bloke was pathetic. Jogging on transition. McDonald is a clown but this bloke is a bigger problem.

He is a liability when the opposition gets the ball.

If he had any pride ask the coach to be dropped.
He wasn't good but in comparison to McDonald he was a brownlow medalist, I don't think McDonald has had one good defensive effort all year. Truly horrid player

He wasn't good but in comparison to McDonald he was a brownlow medalist, I don't think McDonald has had one good defensive effort all year. Truly horrid player
I suggest you watch the game a lot closer.

Simpkin always jogging well behind when the Crows take possession. For a Captain of the club to be phoning in his effort like that, I couldn’t give a heck if he left.

You are a leader of the club and meant to be setting the standard and the example and you jog half arsed when the ball is in transition.

Strip him of the captaincy. He’s not a leader, he’s the opposite. He’s a poor example to his teammates.

Let’s be honest he has cracked the sads at not being in that midfield more permanently and is sooking it up. If he doesn’t like it he can heck off.

McDonald’s s**t, but at least he isn’t waiving the white flag like this sook

Ive had a gutfull of guys who pretend to be leaders.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much coming from underneath but Archer and/or Bergs probably could have a run.

Drop Phillips and push Sheez into the middle. Maybe move Scott up onto Stephens’ wing and bring them both in.

Jy, Luke, Corr, Biggie, Stephens could probably all be dropped and I wouldn’t be bothered.

May The Fourth Be With You Rogue One GIF by Star Wars

Out: Scott and drury
In: fisher and Finnbar
Drury! Surely you jest? Was prolly our most accountable pressure forward today, and after you were hearalding sleevos so called fwd defensive pressure in the first 2 games thats even hypocrisy an order of magnitude higher than your usual standard.

We had way too many midfielders and we were smashed in the air. Would like to see:
Out Simpkin, Phillips, Stephens and Mcdonald
In K Dawson, Bergman, Fisher and Maley

Ideally Maley would play out the year in the 2s for his development, but a kpf to at least halve a contest is an absolute must.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back