Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Semi Final vs. Fremantle, Saturday Sept 10th - 7:25pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will be interesting selection tonight, think they will go just the one change and it’ll Kruger in for Adam’s.
Carmichael into the sub role.
Kruger will help our forwardline which struggled at times last week.

The forward line actually functioned well.

It was poor conversion on 4-5 regulation chances that cost us.

Compare that to Cameron and Rohan nailing their opportunities.

I don't think it was that risky. Adams injured early. Josh to centre square. Whe to wing. Kreuger up forward.

Agree , I think the bigger risk is relying on our forward line with no key forward to kick us a winning score. Kreuger is not exactly Jeremy Cameron but he provides a point of difference .

Adams can be replaced by a combination of additional centre square minutes to Pendlebury Elliott Sidebottom and Jaicos. The wings can be covered by WHE or even noble or Naicos.

I’d prefer Bianco to be sub and Kreuger to start, in the absence of a proper midfield bull to replace adams

So this is probably in poor taste, but in the event that Lizzie passes, what are the chances Channel 7 pulls coverage of the footy to go with a rolling broadcast about the Queen? And not necessarily even if it happens during a game, but if it happens overnight will normal programming be scrapped for an extended period?

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Condolences to Queen Elizabeth II.

A royal death during the footy has happened before. Prince Philip died when Richmond and Port were playing (it wasn't a finals clash). It was announced at half time and they played some melancholic music with photos. After that, they moved on. It would take a big event for them to pull finals footy from air and I don't think a monarch's death would be enough, to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree , I think the bigger risk is relying on our forward line with no key forward to kick us a winning score. Kreuger is not exactly Jeremy Cameron but he provides a point of difference .

Adams can be replaced by a combination of additional centre square minutes to Pendlebury Elliott Sidebottom and Jaicos. The wings can be covered by WHE or even noble or Naicos.

I’d prefer Bianco to be sub and Kreuger to start, in the absence of a proper midfield bull to replace adams

i agree timothy and kreuger better addresses future finals should we make it past this one.

Condolences to Queen Elizabeth II.

A royal death during the footy has happened before. Prince Philip died when Richmond and Port were playing (it wasn't a finals clash). It was announced at half time and they played some melancholic music with photos. After that, they moved on. It would take a big event for them to pull finals footy from air and I don't think a monarch's death would be enough, to be honest.
To be fair, the Queen's death is slightly bigger than Philip's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back