Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 12 vs. Hawthorn, Sun 05/06, 2:10pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out: T Brown

In: McInness

A goal and a corralling pressure act on Saad doesn’t cover up the fact Brown had 6 touches from 65% game time

Give McInness a run. He can rotate between forward and mid
Mcreery will come back in, I think. Brown basically played Mcreery's role for much of that. Bloody strange coaching decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: T Brown

In: McInness

A goal and a corralling pressure act on Saad doesn’t cover up the fact Brown had 6 touches from 65% game time

Give McInness a run. He can rotate between forward and mid

Correct. I’m not putting a line through him just yet but he just can’t translate VFL form into AFL. Think McInness is the correct call - needs an extended run in the seniors.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Out JDG, Brown, WHE & Pendles

In nothing left?

Seriously we were our worst enemy today. I found it hard to enjoy wins like that but hey thats me.

Pendles really looks at the end of his career & JDG looks timid and not interested.
Pendlebury was poor, but he has been in our best nearly every other week. Normally the hyperbole is reserved for when we lose.

Out JDG, Brown, WHE & Pendles

In nothing left?

Seriously we were our worst enemy today. I found it hard to enjoy wins like that but hey thats me.

Pendles really looks at the end of his career & JDG looks timid and not interested.

Yeah I made a comment on another thread about pendles starting to look a bit past it, still does good things but is too slow for midfield minutes.

Already stated my thoughts on JDG, I don’t think he is worth the big $$ he wants.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Another changes thread and another session of T Brown out.
Have fun with that.
It’s actually another game he’s given and is not good enough. Back to vfl for the year. Make or break. He gets the same as everyone if they don’t perform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back