How To Change your BigFooty Screen Name

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey [user]Chief[/user], the username limit is 15 characters. If I donate to ACT and request a username change, would it be possible to do a 16 character username?

Chief

Hey [user]Chief[/user], the username limit is 15 characters. If I donate to ACT and request a username change, would it be possible to do a 16 character username?
No - the system has that limit. I cannot set it for different people.

To our wonderful master and benevolent overlord Chief,

What's an appropriate time to wait after donating $ and sending chief@bigfooty.com the receipt and proposed username change before I should start bugging you (and/or others) about it?

Yours truly,
Stormageddon

To our wonderful master and benevolent overlord Chief,

What's an appropriate time to wait after donating $ and sending chief@bigfooty.com the receipt and proposed username change before I should start bugging you (and/or others) about it?

Yours truly,
Stormageddon

CCCCCHIEEEEEFFFFF it's been 5 days plz

Chief
If I change my username and people tag my current, or then old one, will I still get notified?

Chief
The user name I want to change to ( Luke) is already registered, but the user was last active in 2005 and has no content.
Any chance I could get it?

Chief
The user name I want to change to ( Luke) is already registered, but the user was last active in 2005 and has no content.
Any chance I could get it?

No we don't reassign existing names, sorry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Chief,
Hoping to change my username to Scubaveg, can you let me know if this is possible, and if it is what I need to do?

Kerry

Chief, as it stands, if you donate some money to charity you can change your own username.

Would it be so radical to suggest that people should be able to donate to change OTHER people's usernames?

If so I'd like to change pantskyle's username to iwearpanties

Thanks for your time.

Chief, as it stands, if you donate some money to charity you can change your own username.

Would it be so radical to suggest that people should be able to donate to change OTHER people's usernames?

If so I'd like to change pantskyle's username to iwearpanties

Thanks for your time.

Ha! The reason I don't have a change available is because Chief (I believe) changed it to pantskylie when I became a mod.:D

If you want to donate money to charity I'll take the name change.

Ha! The reason I don't have a change available is because Chief (I believe) changed it to pantskylie when I became a mod.:D

If you want to donate money to charity I'll take the name change.
No - I don't know why you don't. Just contact admin if you want a name change (as per OP).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back