• NJPW

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • TNA

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally I think Cesaro should leave the WWE once his contract is up. For me he is in the top 10 of ring performers in the company that is just isn’t being used correctly. He should be a main event talent, instead he is just a glorified jobber.

The WWE dropped the ball on him years ago. He was red hot after the Andre battle Royal, instead he was pushed aside for Brock as a Paul Heyman guy. I remember the response that he got when people thought he was joining Team Cena back in 2015, only for a shitty swerve.

After years of jobbing as a singles wrestler, and being partnered with Sheamus, he has become irrelevant despite that he usually doesn’t have a bad match. He can play both the face and the heel, while his promo skills may not be the best, neither are Roman or Corbin, that don’t even have a tenth of his wrestling technicality between them. Vince’s ego and prejudice has dropped the ball with him. Even with potential matches, he was already faced most of the roster, the rest, you know that he is just going to job to them.

I think the best fit for him would be AEW. Would love to see a match between him and Omega, Hager, MJF, Page ect. I just think that he could easily put these guys over, while he also sets himself up as a main event talent.

Another promotion that I see him being a good fit for is NJPW, with potential matches against Will Osprey, Okada and many others.

it’s time for him to leave, while he still has some currency.

Would have been perfect for him to be a Paul Heyman guy. Heyman does all the talking, hyping. Cesaro just goes in and does his business.

So underrated in the company. His wrestling skills and mic work are better than people like Corbin, Lashley, Reigns and yet, Cesaro just gets pushed to jobber status whilst the others are upper mid carders or main eventers.

Would have been perfect for him to be a Paul Heyman guy. Heyman does all the talking, hyping. Cesaro just goes in and does his business.

So underrated in the company. His wrestling skills and mic work are better than people like Corbin, Lashley, Reigns and yet, Cesaro just gets pushed to jobber status whilst the others are upper mid carders or main eventers.

agree, they really stuffed up the potential with cesaro after he won the battle royal. His best chance now would be to go to NXT.

agree, they really stuffed up the potential with cesaro after he won the battle royal. His best chance now would be to go to NXT.

This. 100%.

agree, they really stuffed up the potential with cesaro after he won the battle royal.

week after that WM (my mind thought it was the night after, but internet says otherwise) when they turned him heel and put him with Heyman and squandered everything. Never really recovered (as a singles competitor) after that.

Member of the Christian club. Vince McMahon decided he's a midcarder and that's where the matter ended.

Heyman was his Manager only for a Little Bit. Don't know why they Stopped it Fairly Quickly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could see Cesaro going to the NWA or AEW once his contract expires. He's got an old school aura that would work well in the NWA. AEW, wouldn't be a bad fit, given he has history with Jake Hager, along with Christopher Daniels and a few others there. He may even go back to Ring of Honor with the storyline of wanting to win that company's World title, having been a 2-time Tag Team champion there. TNA Impact Wrestling is probably the least likely of the five named in the poll

Has he already arrived in AEW?

Unless there is a clearer photo I would say no to it although it would be a rather interesting way to debut.

The bits and pieces I have heard through various podcasts like the Busted Open and Bischoff it does sound more like he is taking a short break due to the birth of his first child and then probably do the world circuit like Drew, Cody, Mox, Jericho etc did and eventually wind up in AEW or eventually WWE.

I don't watch anything outside of WWE and AEW so from a selfish point of view I hope he ends up in AEW where he can shine but would like to see him come in there in say 6 months time when the dust settles on all the recent signings like Joe, Jeff, Lee, Swerve.

Unless there is a clearer photo I would say no to it although it would be a rather interesting way to debut.

The bits and pieces I have heard through various podcasts like the Busted Open and Bischoff it does sound more like he is taking a short break due to the birth of his first child and then probably do the world circuit like Drew, Cody, Mox, Jericho etc did and eventually wind up in AEW or eventually WWE.

I don't watch anything outside of WWE and AEW so from a selfish point of view I hope he ends up in AEW where he can shine but would like to see him come in there in say 6 months time when the dust settles on all the recent signings like Joe, Jeff, Lee, Swerve.

I‘m doubtful if it’s him. I think that he wants to spend time with his wife and child for a couple of months. I like the idea of him building himself back up though smaller promotions, as he does need to establish himself more to be a future world champion. contrary to a lot of opinions, he can speak and speak quite well and do a semi decent promo, not the best, but he doesn’t have to be. I think his biggest problem is his lack of emotion as he overthinks what he is saying. If he can start relaying that emotion, than he may be able to get himself over as a person/character.

Back