Central Murray FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Who you playing with Roota? How are the Eagles shaping up?

Gunna have a run around at Marong. Would love to keep coming home forever but the travel is a bit much with a couple of young kids plus I can't get a kick anymore!! I think the boys are shaping up alright. There will be a few not return from last year but some handy ins as far as I know. I don't hear much down this way

Word is that Trenfield told lovett he only wants him if he gets fit to play in the midfield, which Lovett has agreed too. Him fit would dominate this league, Glen Boyd back at woora will be a good pick up too. What other recruits???
Big losses in Higgs, Siciliano, Stone, Mcinnes, Hone and Lord.

Is this Owen Hone? Where is he going?

Lets get a list going off all the confirmed ins and outs.
Tyntynder -in Corrie out Fulton, Collins, O tools, symonds, Poltrock
Woorinen - in Matt Pell, Tom Butterworth, Ben DeRiter, Matt Pollard, Glen Boyd
Out Owen Hone, Billy McInness, Victor sizzle, Sam Higgs, Danny stone, Nic Arthur, Dwayne Hamlyn
Kerang - in ? Out Grayling, Wilson, Kelm
Nyah ???
Swan hill -in Jon Hirst, out Corey kelly
Tooleybuc ???
Cohuna ??
Balranald ??
Boga in ?? Out Matt Harrop, Wes Harrison, Cliff Ryan, Glen smith
lalbert in Rick thomsons brother, out Daniel ward, ??

What's CLifford up to??

Lets get a list going off all the confirmed ins and outs.
Tyntynder -in Corrie out Fulton, Collins, O tools, symonds, Poltrock
Woorinen - in Matt Pell, Tom Butterworth, Ben DeRiter, Matt Pollard, Glen Boyd
Out Owen Hone, Billy McInness, Victor sizzle, Sam Higgs, Danny stone, Nic Arthur, Dwayne Hamlyn
Kerang - in ? Out Grayling, Wilson, Kelm
Nyah ???
Swan hill -in Jon Hirst, out Corey kelly
Tooleybuc ???
Cohuna ??
Balranald ??
Boga in ?? Out Matt Harrop, Wes Harrison, Cliff Ryan, Glen smith
lalbert in Rick thomsons brother, out Daniel ward, ??

Well most clubs keep it close to chest fev, but by the looks you know plenty about tigerland and nothing else...

Boga- few from traralgon, hopefully better class than the bloke Hegarty from down that way.
TYNTYNDER- add Gledhill to the losses, put parsons in, Joel Coates in
SH: foote out also?? Will still be top three with Hugh, cal, x and Davies
Nyah- Darwin contingent gone? Shaddy coaching elsewhere, Parker with him.
Tool- quiet but will be better second ur under jack. Great kids, sully & Wally for full seasons.
Eagles- add Dwyer, wright, tassiyan to outs, bedgy staying in peth??
Bal- hope they secure a few
Woora- been covered extensively by fevaliscous.
Kerang- bray, cotchett, Robertson in??
Coh- lost jack Dehne, van d and other kids- a few apparently. Still got the guns from Murray area though.
Bar- smith is a gun, not sure who else is in, but few out- someone from south confirm or deny some names- pollock, sage, lobb, Matthews, bruer? Webb,
Feel free to add or delete as it's all hear say until round 1 and we see who is in a jumper.

Righto, it's been 2 weeks since some action on this forum.

Surely everyone is back into it.

Whats news? Numbers at training? recruits? pre seaon bolters?

Righto, it's been 2 weeks since some action on this forum.

Surely everyone is back into it.

Whats news? Numbers at training? recruits? pre seaon bolters?

I hear Daryl white is coming back and bringing a few with him again! Didn't think he was gunna go again in the CMFL. If true its great news for Nyah.

Haven't heard a lot apart from that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard a whisper he could be bringing ex essendon player damian cupido back to nyah..Cupido just broke the record for quickest 100 goals kicked in the ntfl

Well that's a bit better, a bit of news. Well after speaking to a few this is what im hearing. and this could be all BS for all i know.

Minor league clubs have really put a dent into the stocks of a few clubs eg. Boga, KB, Cohuna, Tyntynder. i know this happens all the time but it seems multiple loses have accurred and good players.

Well that's a bit better, a bit of news. Well after speaking to a few this is what im hearing. and this could be all BS for all i know.

Minor league clubs have really put a dent into the stocks of a few clubs eg. Boga, KB, Cohuna, Tyntynder. i know this happens all the time but it seems multiple loses have accurred and good players.

confirmed outs at Cohuna are: Jack Dehne-Boort, Troy Vanderzande-Boort, Jake VD-Macorna, Shannon Hammond-Golden Square ins are: Christian Bock, Luke Eldridge, Clarke Fehring

Just about heard from Cupido's mouth that he was going to Nyah for massive coin. However as ROOTA#6 said, he's been linked with many clubs. White said he's returning to Nyah after a couple of games in Alice Springs. Haven't heard of anyone else going down with him.

Things sound like they have gone pear shaped for the Raiders again with a mass exodus of players. Many are their fringe players that are going to Wakool with Lee Pollock. i guess that they are sick of the massive money paid to the recruits that come and take the money and go home again.

Things are fine at the Raiders!! As you would know, if in fact you know anything about country footy 'just watching' district clubs will always rape and pillage their bigger neighbours. KB have a club that all involved are proud of and again this year will be competitive. Feburary gossip always comes back to bight ya!!

Things are fine at the Raiders!! As you would know, if in fact you know anything about country footy 'just watching' district clubs will always rape and pillage their bigger neighbours. KB have a club that all involved are proud of and again this year will be competitive. Feburary gossip always comes back to bight ya!!

Yeah it never happens the other way round?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back