Central Murray FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats the word on practise games? results?

I heard barham went down to murrabit?

I also heard swan hill had an ugly encounter with eagle hawk in which the coach big foot got sent off for fighting. pretty poor form from a coach in a practise match i would've thought.

might still be a bit upset from kicking too many points and handing kerang a flag?

Apparently kerang were smashed by cobram from all reports. kerangs coach is out for most of the year with a broken ankle is the mail i get.

I also hear balranald were kept goalless for a half of footy cant remember who they were playing or how many they had out can anyone elaborate?

what about the rest of the sides whats going on around the traps?

its great to see, i think all clubs are organising alot better hit outs than what the would have normally playing in the night series. Eaiser for travellers to play on weekends rather than during the week.

What are the results for practise matches, Roota I hear Lalbert smashed Hawthorn Amatures by 5 to 10 goals with your new full foward kicking 11 and you play Kangaroo Flat this weekend?

How are Lake Boga shaping up this year? Would have to be the first year for a while that a shopping list and story about how well they are going to do hasent been in the paper.

KB went down to Murrabit? Haven't they splashed out on the 2 Millward brothers plus the Pollock boys from St Arnaud???

Any word on practice matches on the weekend? I heard Kerang got rolled by Strathfieldsaye by around 5 goals but were missing big gun Spriggs?

And Lalbert were done by Kangaroo Flat by the same amount? Talk to me Roota?
If this is true then they sound like their recruits are doing something for once?

Any word on practice matches on the weekend? I heard Kerang got rolled by Strathfieldsaye by around 5 goals but were missing big gun Spriggs?

And Lalbert were done by Kangaroo Flat by the same amount? Talk to me Roota?
If this is true then they sound like their recruits are doing something for once?

Yeah we had a good hit out on Saturday against Kangaroo Flat. We were very slow to get going and looked like copping a fair hiding but after quarter time the game was very even. We eventually went down by around 5 goals which was the first quarter blowout. All our new guys have shown that they will be good addittions and importantly are all very good fellas. Some of us local blokes however (re myself) had better pull our fingers out a bit though to ensure we have an even team performance each week otherwise we will go no where

Yeah we had a good hit out on Saturday against Kangaroo Flat. We were very slow to get going and looked like copping a fair hiding but after quarter time the game was very even. We eventually went down by around 5 goals which was the first quarter blowout. All our new guys have shown that they will be good addittions and importantly are all very good fellas. Some of us local blokes however (re myself) had better pull our fingers out a bit though to ensure we have an even team performance each week otherwise we will go no where

That's very important Roota to have quality people coming in..What did you think of Flat ?

That's very important Roota to have quality people coming in..What did you think of Flat ?

I was pretty impressed with them. They are very young but they were hard at the ball and moved it very well early on. The longer the game went our taller guys started to have an impact. That may be an area that lets them down a bit. Justin Maddern only played the first half (thankfully) but if he plays the majority of their games they wuill be ok. The bloke is a freak show. He would tear the Central Murray apart if he were to come up this way one day

Well the season is just about to kick off and it is pretty quiet on here.

What is everyone's predictions for Rnd 1?

Woorineen v KB
Balranald v Nyah
Lalbert v Kerang
TM v Lake Boga
Cohuna v Swan Hill
Tyntynder Bye

Is there any late mail on possible recruits to any clubs?

Well the season is just about to kick off and it is pretty quiet on here.

What is everyone's predictions for Rnd 1?

Woorineen v KB
Balranald v Nyah
Lalbert v Kerang
TM v Lake Boga
Cohuna v Swan Hill
Tyntynder Bye

Is there any late mail on possible recruits to any clubs?

My selections for round one are
K/B by 15 goals
Nyah by 5
Kerang by a couple
T/M to smash boga
S/H by 10

My selections for round one are
K/B by 15 goals
Nyah by 5
Kerang by a couple
T/M to smash boga
S/H by 10

Filo's clearance denied @ KB ? Thought he was leaving with there best wishes judging from advertiser story 2 weeks ago..Be a huge key for KB and great pick up for the league.

Any reports from games over the weekend lads??

Ours was a great game of footy but unfortunately we couldn't quite get our noses in front at the end. The big 3 ins for Kerang, Cotchett, Bardon and Spriggs all went well as did Snow Thamm with 7 goals. Ours was a real team effort with everyone chipping in and doing their bit when needed

Any reports from games over the weekend lads??

Ours was a great game of footy but unfortunately we couldn't quite get our noses in front at the end. The big 3 ins for Kerang, Cotchett, Bardon and Spriggs all went well as did Snow Thamm with 7 goals. Ours was a real team effort with everyone chipping in and doing their bit when needed

Obviously only a rumour but I heard Spriggs left the field in the 1st quarter and didn't return??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it looks like things could be a bit different this year. did grayling play? i didn't see his name in anything? also gillingham wasn't named in anything and he was one of thier best in the GF last year. alot of new names for the eagles i don't recognise many of them at all, how many recruits did they pick up. could be in for some finals action. Balranald were a bit of a shock must have lost a fair bit of quality. good to see the raiders back on the winning list, i noticed a gibson playing for them any relation to kerangs old coach chris gibson?

it looks like things could be a bit different this year. did grayling play? i didn't see his name in anything? also gillingham wasn't named in anything and he was one of thier best in the GF last year. alot of new names for the eagles i don't recognise many of them at all, how many recruits did they pick up. could be in for some finals action. Balranald were a bit of a shock must have lost a fair bit of quality. good to see the raiders back on the winning list, i noticed a gibson playing for them any relation to kerangs old coach chris gibson?

Grayling definitely didn't play and I am not sure Gillingham did either

Brother

Hoping to move down from QLD to country Victoria next year. I'm a Physical education/Maths teacher (P-10) looking for anyone that might know someone involved with schools in the region that I can possibly impress and get a job through.

Played with Mount Gravatt 2006-2007 (QLD state league) & Surfers paradise 2008 (QLD premier league) and had 2009-2010 of due to uni/work commitments.

Currently teaching in Cairns playing for North Cairns in the CAFL.

187cm
91kg
Utility
25 yrs Old

Any help would be great! :thumbsu:

Whom have Tooleytang signed that will make them a force again? Have heard they are happy with the side they have and will be in it at the pointy end of the year.

Can anyone confirm that the Justin Wilson that plays for NNW United is the same Justin Wilson that play for Morningside/SouthPort in the AFLQ?

Tyntynder sound like they will be the benchmark this year with a big squad with a fair bit of depth.
Also, who are the prime movers for koondrook this year??? Sounds like they have picked up more than half a team which is good to see, 2 from 2 so far..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back