Central Murray 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Any team coached by Dean helmers is a big chance to play finals, he's not there to get beaten by 15 goals, them and balranald will be big improvers

Exactly right and you watch tbe young locals improve and play an actual style of footy. The bloke is a genius at developing young players and getting them to play footy in a competitive way.

I can’t speak highly enough of what he did at Lalbert….amazing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he going to move up? How can you coach a team living over 3 hours away?
Has he only coached div 2 football, he'll need div 1 premier league metro players to recruit

Daniel Ward coached us from Melbourne but his commitment to being at training etc was unbelievable

Is he going to move up? How can you coach a team living over 3 hours away?
Has he only coached div 2 football, he'll need div 1 premier league metro players to recruit
Wouldn't imagine he is, the assistant coach was his ressies coach at Jacana so unless both move I'd say they'll travel and Barrington with the help of the likes of Guerra may take training, but that's all assuming

Wouldn't imagine he is, the assistant coach was his ressies coach at Jacana so unless both move I'd say they'll travel and Barrington with the help of the likes of Guerra may take training, but that's all assuming
Poor old jumbo and Billy might want to take a step back.

You'd need an understanding boss and partner, you'd leave Thursday lunchtime and get home at midnight before working Friday, then heading back early Saturday morning and come back late Saturday night or Sunday. I can't see it lasting

Poor old jumbo and Billy might want to take a step back.

You'd need an understanding boss and partner, you'd leave Thursday lunchtime and get home at midnight before working Friday, then heading back early Saturday morning and come back late Saturday night or Sunday. I can't see it lasting
Looks like he is living up that way, so should work out

Balranald have signed a few new faces and a few returning, Ryan & Chooky Middlebrook, Seth Connell, Mitchell Carmichael and Tom Lister.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back