Social Cats Chat about Our Pets

Is your Pet a Geelong Cats supporter?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of training, I started Les Petites on the Litter Kwitter today!

home-page-photo.jpg

Remember Mr. Jinx from Meet the Fockers using the loo?
07ce409a01780b7094a3c6c0bf3fc01d.jpg

Have bought Meggie Meow a stool to help her on to the loo lol
Haha. :thumbsu:

Number 1 cat just used the Litter Kwitter, successfully :thumbsu:

Number 2 cat just used the Litter Kwitter, unsuccessfully + peed over the loo onto the floor :(

However, I praised them both + gave them treats.

Now for Number 3 cat. . .

Sounds like this is going to get quite messy ;)
Two have used the Litter Kwitter without any mess.
Number 2 cat is slightly over-nourished, let's say that Motlop atm looks anorexic :eek: So I have to be patient with her. Besides, she is just so adorable! Used her little stool + hopped onto the loo, had a bit of a scrape of the litter + peed! She is THE most gorgeous little girl! She always tries so hard to do everything right! Plus she is my rescue cat. I just love her to bits because she went straight up onto the stool, then the loo + was really concentrating, God lover her! :hearts:

Stay tuned for Number 4 cat's progress. . .

:eek: Well, at least the Pink Bunny is intact lol Daisy is helping you to garden candie ;)
the pink bunny is new - replacement for the elephant who only survived 8 days .... getting to know the $2.00 shop pretty well ...

the pink bunny is new - replacement for the elephant who only survived 8 days .... getting to know the $2.00 shop pretty well ...
Ha! I hope that you're appreciative of Daisy's attempts to help with the gardening :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking my big boy (hank) to the vet for tablets he gets itchy skin from the grass seeds which happens every year.I hate seeing him itchy and scratchy this time of year.
But the fuu knobs wont give the tabs saying he needs a full health check.
So 100 bucks for 30 dollar tablets :rolleyes: if they gave me a alternative for his skin issues i wouldn't be as shitty.

Taking my big boy (hank) to the vet for tablets he gets itchy skin from the grass seeds which happens every year.I hate seeing him itchy and scratchy this time of year.
But the fuu knobs wont give the tabs saying he needs a full health check.
So 100 bucks for 30 dollar tablets :rolleyes: if they gave me a alternative for his skin issues i wouldn't be as shitty.
I love the way you post Rocker-all I can think of is this Itchy and Scratchy-
250px-Itchy_and_Scratchy_This_Blood's_for_You.png

I hope the $100 :eek: tabs clear it up quickly. :thumbsu:

And rocker_oz33 I forgot to tell you that my fish-Stokes and Ling-are STILL alive and loving their pirate ship.

Last edited:
I love the way you post Rocker-all I can think of is this Itchy and Scratchy-
250px-Itchy_and_Scratchy_This_Blood's_for_You.png

I hope the $100 :eek: tabs clear it up quickly. :thumbsu:

And rocker_oz33 I forgot to tell you that my fish-Stokes and Ling-are STILL alive and loving their pirate ship.
I got double tablets this time :thumbsu: Told them not paying 100 bucks just for this year better give me extra.

Good to hear about your fish:).
Garfield still tiring to eat them?

I got double tablets this time :thumbsu: Told them not paying 100 bucks just for this year better give me extra.

Good to hear about your fish:).
Garfield still tiring to eat them?
A+ for your memory about Garflied Rocker. :thumbsu:
Garfield seemed to disappear about 6 months ago. o_O

And I hope the tablets work quickly on Hank.
It's awful to think of him all itchy in this warm weather.

What about this question, I've always wondered about.

What type of cat are we exactly? As in Geelong? Is it like a domestic type cat, or a small wild cat like a lynx or something feral.

o_O
I reckon we are

Took my big boy Hank to the vet to check a lump on his leg.
Fuuuuuuuuuuu it's a tumor for fuuuuuuuuu sake.
It's getting cut off just hope they get it all and it's not spread to other parts of his body ......love that dog:rainbow:.
good luck, hope it's all OK

He's home ......ouch that was not cheap.
Hope they got it all....fuuuu sake they found another lump tumor thing in his mouth fuuu good god what's next.
On pain killers and tablets and bandaged up like a mummy:eek:.
He will a inside dog for best part of a week......the cats won't like dat..............................bishes.
Hope the tests come back clean...please.

Back