Carlton abusing foreign workers

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant

Club Legend
Feb 6, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
UP to 40 foreign workers have been working without pay or entitlements including superannuation for more than two months at government building sites and Carlton's Visy Park, according to the construction union.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...orkers-contracts/story-e6frf7kx-1225784009270

The cheating never stops at Carlton, It seems they have slaves now.
Racist cheating bastards they are.

The workers were building a seperate 8 star eco friendly luxury boutique private quarters for Chris Judd.

The issue is that the foreign workers confused the brown paper bags of money with free bags of lunch and just chucked them in the bin.... the problem was the bin was a Visy bin being wheeled out by Judd who told them to chuck the bags into to 'recycle' them.

I especially like how Visy Park is the only named site, The HUN really have an axe to grind. The work was subcontracted out, had nothing to do with Carlton :rolleyes:

Cameron Cloke would argue it's the foreign workers abusing Carlton.

setanta.jpg

Well thats another ticket of their list.

Who's for manslaughter?

I'm sure if you look back far enough into their history you will probably find someone on a manslaughter charge somewhere there...

What next for this disgraceful club...... players on overseas trips in the 70s having sex with chicks with dicks in front of teammates.... and players beating off in the carpark after training..... oh hang on... already done :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron Cloke would argue it's the foreign workers abusing Carlton.

I wonder if they pay Setanta?

I'm sure if you look back far enough into their history you will probably find someone on a manslaughter charge somewhere there...

What next for this disgraceful club...... players on overseas trips in the 70s having sex with chicks with dicks in front of teammates.... and players beating off in the carpark after training..... oh hang on... already done :eek:

Nick Stevens almost ticked off manslaughter. He almost killed an old lady, luckily he didn't but he did paralyse her. She was minding her own business asleep in her car.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back