Discussion Can he be Bovered?

Remove this Banner Ad

Perfection takes time as does procrastination. Take your pick but Tuesday is match thread day and if you don’t like it, take it up with my lawyer

I don't like procrastinating but I am sure the threads can wait

Perfection takes time as does procrastination. Take your pick but Tuesday is match thread day and if you don’t like it, take it up with my lawyer
As Bovo has rightfully decided Tuesday is match thread day, the league will be providing his counsel free of charge should there be any action taken against him.

As Bovo has rightfully decided Tuesday is match thread day, the league will be providing his counsel free of charge should there be any action taken against him.
And if the threads aren't up before Wednesday, he'll be traded to the Wonders? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need the match threads up or else I'm going to have to do some work.
Might or might not have burnt down the building so I don’t have to work and stay home on BF.

Girl Fire GIF by MOODMAN

Will be less painful to simply plead guilty then.

Bovo I like your idea for Wednesday match threads. Let's try it this week!

Bovo hes right! Anyone would be lucky to have one less day with the Dragoons, release their match thread on Wednesday!

Set yourself a calendar reminder for 23:45 AWST on Thursday …. and this dream might just become a reality Shaun.

aint nobody got time for that GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back