Xfiles News Can anyone tell me what this is and where it is located?

Remove this Banner Ad

Exmouth is basically a replica of the Wardenclyffe electricity transmission tower Tesla built in 1904 and JP Morgan destroyed.

333px-BrochureWardenclyffe_.PNG

Get your crackpot conspiracy right it was the owner of the Waldorf, not JP Morgan

Ok I'm actually going to bite, stupid me. If its a particle beam and that scientifically possible, most likely a Neutral Beam spliting perhaps Hydrogen

This requires a Particle acelerator and wait for it an enormous amount of electricity. Like a large Coal fired station.

Now the other little problem is the Beam will go in a straight line, so putting the thing in Exmouth is Stupid because it can't protect the East Coast because of the curviture of the Planet.

So unless the thing is designed to protect the strategically important Cable Beach it won't much worry those Maoists getting here

I mentioned orbital mirrors earlier but everyone chose to ignore it :( or was it the other thread about the pewpewpew beams?

Mirrors are for Lasers a particle beam if charged require a bloody big magnet

mmm wouldn't it be easier to just build a circle in space with the particle being wound up like a bull roarer before being ejected?

any earth based weapon wouldn't be tactical, might even have to use the moon to slingshot the weapon on enemy cities? over the horizon weapon? balistics would be chaper and effective.

otherwise its just a big slug thrower.

daft

can't be bothered doing the math.

CBFed reading the thread. Just like to point out this pic is photoshopped.

You are just a Jew hating oh wait is it Jew loving? agent of the Society of 7 sent to confuse the issue with your lies and mistruths.

Please provide documentary page by page analysis of your claim or I will be forced to believe this claim has no basis in fact

<sarcasm>

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no conspiracy about it anymore.

They're quite open in declaring who they are, what they want and how they are going to manipulate us to achieve it.

Enlighten me armageddin;
1: Who are "they"?
2: What do they want?
3: How are they going to manipulate us? (and when for that matter).

Please be specific.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back