Multiplat Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to finish the M16 and all the AR's are gold. just need 3 more double kills and what ever the gold challenge is. which will likely be 3 kills in one life 10 times.

Man its such a s**t gun.
Feel the pain man. I’ve switched it from 3 burst to single fire just to make it semi usable. Utter trash

Currently forcing myself to use the FTAC-Recon to unlock an actually decent red dot sight. Worst gun I have ever used in a COD.

I can not STAND the cowards who run around with a riot shield and a knife.
I came up against a few yesterday. If I have time i try to lure them out from the corner they're hiding and just try and melee the shield and hipfire before they can get me.

I have to finish the M16 and all the AR's are gold. just need 3 more double kills and what ever the gold challenge is. which will likely be 3 kills in one life 10 times.

Man its such a s**t gun.
Just finished that last night.

Absolutely hated it - out of the blue last night, I went 45-9 with it. Back to being s**t the very next game.

Glad to have that one out of the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I am just trying to rank up guns (ditched Camo) for Warzone, don't really mind dying that much but still the blokes running around with gold shotties clearly not doing Camo grind is infuriating.

I did do that a little bit to get the M16 'get 3 kills without dying' - if I got to 2 kills I'd try and pick off an easy kill.
Got my SPR gold last night. The last 3 streaks of 3 without dying took forever for such a strong gun. So many 2 and then picked off by a sweat-lord.

Got my SPR gold last night. The last 3 streaks of 3 without dying took forever for such a strong gun. So many 2 and then picked off by a sweat-lord.
I do love the SPR.

I still haven't figured out the solution to the problem below either.
I'm obviously missing something but I've been unlocking guns using the tree (going through the M4 tree atm).

I've unlocked all the levels on the M4 and the next one but both are saying 95% or so. What do I need to do to 100% them? Or does that happen once you've finished every gun in the tree?

got 3 more "3 kills with out dying" for the M16 and all AR's are gold.
Got a few good games where i camped playing hardpoint, but also ran into a few games where i couldnt get more than 2 and went like 20-35 just getting spwan killed and the other team were running in packs. M16 being so s**t i would be lucky to get the first before the rest picked me off.

Currently forcing myself to use the FTAC-Recon to unlock an actually decent red dot sight. Worst gun I have ever used in a COD.
Finally unlocked the Cronen red dot sight so I never have to use this filth again. Will stick with the lovely TAC assault rifle.

unknown_2022.11.15-20.16.png

Angry American Idol GIF

campaigners who actively avoid the OBJ just to rack up kills.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back