Oppo Camp Caleb Poulter (Bulldogs MSD 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah Kirby’s my guy. Anyone who can save me from (or condemn me to, I forget which) a nuclear meltdown has my vote. Probably.
The issue is he's a jinx, so you're just paying a consulting fee without any chance of winning. If he tells you you won't win the case, you probably would have, but you're not taking it to court. If he tells you you've got a great case that will win, you're ****ed.

All the best to Caleb. I wish him well. I pray for him every night. I hope he has a fantastic career. I look forward to him winning a ton of premierships. I hope that he rubs our faces in it on grand final day. I wish him the best in his search for an attractive haircut. I really really really do miss him. I cry alone at night thinking about him....

All the best to Caleb. I wish him well. I pray for him every night. I hope he has a fantastic career. I look forward to him winning a ton of premierships. I hope that he rubs our faces in it on grand final day. I wish him the best in his search for an attractive haircut. I really really really do miss him. I cry alone at night thinking about him....

Poults might look like a hillbilly but he knows sarcasm when he reads it.

He's coolly tell you to f*** off if he stooped low enough to give a s***.

Poults is attractive. The hair contributes.

He fits your Nick Cave type I reckon

It's true, if Nick played footy then I think he'd have much the same style.

Perhaps Nick's a bit pastier, some exhibitionist tendencies, but neither bloke is inclined to get the hard ball.

It's true, if Nick played footy then I think he'd have much the same style.

Perhaps Nick's a bit pastier, some exhibitionist tendencies, but neither bloke is inclined to get the hard ball.
I think in his 'From Her to Eternity' era he'd have played a bit like Taylor Adams.

Frenetic, unpredictable and nerve-racking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think in his 'From Her to Eternity' era he'd have played a bit like Taylor Adams.

Frenetic, unpredictable and nerve-racking.

No '3 strikes' policy back then, so he would have been a chance with Fitzroy or the Swans.

Poults might look like a hillbilly but he knows sarcasm when he reads it.

He's coolly tell you to f*** off if he stooped low enough to give a s***.

Poults is attractive. The hair contributes.

He's more than attractive. He is rivetting. I've lost interest in the pies and i'm now follows poulty snuggle buns exclusively. I've designed a website and I will be posting exclusive content shortly. I'd weep if he tole me to f*** off. Lets talk more about him...

Anyone knows where the adam treloar thread went to? I miss him too...

He's more than attractive. He is rivetting. I've lost interest in the pies and i'm now follows poulty snuggle buns exclusively. I've designed a website and I will be posting exclusive content shortly. I'd weep if he tole me to f*** off. Lets talk more about him...

I think it would be lovely for you to have something to show for the amount of time you spend on the internet.

Send me the link. Xox.

How did he get De-Listed before Will Kelly?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back