Burnie Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Burnie (Shockers) Dockers

He he he he.... Sums you up Sheppi, you have been bagging Shep and now you think every word he writes is gospel. Good day to go fishing boys. Keep guessing!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha....
A fisherman,that narrows it down,anyway I certainly hope there will be no charge to attend the after game function at the Civic Centre ?

A very protective response made by you Hawk69, and I must say not at all convincing!! If you use the same thought process to come up with your conclusion, don't you think Planty would have more important things to worry about?? and maybe he is above all of this sh1t??? Keep bagging your ex team Hawk69 and whilst you are doing this keep thinking people give a shite about you!!! hahahahahahahahahahaahaaaa

I happen to know that it is you Planty hiding behind your screen name Sheppi...

I happen to know that it is you Planty hiding behind your screen name Sheppi...
Maybe Sheppi is Daryll,Graeme or Heath,all ex Cooee and Hawk players.Anyway I am assuming Launy will beat Clarence but who knows.I will say serve young Daniel Ellis mouthing off on the news last week about them being fitter than Burnie,bloody different to what the scoreboard said.Them Launy blokes a bunch of big headed.arrogant tossers.I remember one of the NTFL grand finals a couple of years ago when that Geoff Mohr punched a young Grant Birchall,hope the Roos do actually beat them and I am certainly not a Clarence fan at all.Any changes to the Dockers you reckon from all you experts out there ?

Maybe Sheppi is Daryll,Graeme or Heath,all ex Cooee and Hawk players.Anyway I am assuming Launy will beat Clarence but who knows.I will say serve young Daniel Ellis mouthing off on the news last week about them being fitter than Burnie,bloody different to what the scoreboard said.Them Launy blokes a bunch of big headed.arrogant tossers.I remember one of the NTFL grand finals a couple of years ago when that Geoff Mohr punched a young Grant Birchall,hope the Roos do actually beat them and I am certainly not a Clarence fan at all.Any changes to the Dockers you reckon from all you experts out there ?

I wouldn't read into that Mooch, Dan's a pretty shy kid, i wouldn't have thought he would have meant anything by it. Big call though when you get beat at york park! Did Milvo play last week mooch, he would be the only one i would bring in, could be a good match up for Thurls in the GF if Clarence get through. Maybe Casey Radford also, but wouldn't have though any changes would be warranted at this stage. Hopefully Tom Mitchell and Sam Rice get their chance, both great kids with good work ethics.

Grizzlym - This clown called Mighty Mick needs a holiday I think, he is a bit of a slow learner!!

Seriously.... boys, lets talk footy... getting a bit chilish isnt it?????

Who is going to play Burnie in the big one? Will any one go to a burnie v clarence gf at aurora???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I say Launceston will beat Clarence, Surely a team who went undefeated in the normal roster season could not go out in straight sets? Plus the Home Ground advantage should see them over the line.
Hate to think what ramifications would be if Launceston did lose !

mr stats man sheppard you are digging yourself further and further into the s##t your game is up no wonder you are walking around town with a balaclava on seen you driving yesterday you must remember you need to sit up straight not hunched down sitting on the gear stick you look like you are trying to hide from something :D

I will catch up for a chat Mt Wellington on Saturday at Aurora Stadium, Go Dockers!!!!!

Unsure yet stick is coming up wednesday night, I will work it out with him.. Go Dockers !!!

Say g'day to Ian for us Dale, one of the good old blokes from the Dockers is old Ian Broomhall - top clubman!

Who's your tip Dale?? dockers must be a huge chance!!

Where has your good mate Mighty Mick gone Dale?

Say g'day to Ian for us Dale, one of the good old blokes from the Dockers is old Ian Broomhall - top clubman!

He he he...... Just been away for a few days preparing for the big game old mate. Tic toc tic toc, it's getting closer and that feeling of WILL WE OR WONT WE continues to eat away at you doesnt it Sheppi???? There are a lot of rate payers in Burnie that demand a premiership after all the money the club has spent this year, look out if you don't deliver buddy!!!!!

TIC TOC TIC TOC..... The rate payers of Burnie are expecting nothing less than a premiership boys!!!! Old mate Steve Konns will be right onto you if you can't deliver one!!!

Well i got no idea who Mighty Mick is !
If the Dockers play like they did last time they played Launny they can win, I must say after attending the Dockers training Thursday night Geez they sure dont have any supporter base. The advocate reported they had a handfull of supporters there thats a bit unfair there were at least 20, not good enough for a team in there last training run before a Grand Final. I think the club should work on that and try an build supporter base for next year.

please stay clear of us mr shepard your clubs effort last sat was pretty ordinary in the big one and we dont want any of that rubbing off on us tomorrow i hope i dont c u tomoro u have a bit of bad luck running with u :eek:

If you reckon we were ordinary last Saturday, what was that crap you guys served up today, your so called AFL stars were such a laugh Lee he would be lucky to get a seconds game at Penguin and Laycock he is an embarassment with his $1000 a game. You have the same old players that give everything each week Banham Munday Walters etc. At least we were not an embarassment last week like you guys were today. Changing of the guard coming up at Burnie. What did you think Mighty Mick?

If you reckon we were ordinary last Saturday, what was that crap you guys served up today, your so called AFL stars were such a laugh Lee he would be lucky to get a seconds game at Penguin and Laycock he is an embarassment with his $1000 a game. You have the same old players that give everything each week Banham Munday Walters etc. At least we were not an embarassment last week like you guys were today. Changing of the guard coming up at Burnie. What did you think Mighty Mick?

Say it to Laycocks and Lee's face Dale, they have done more on the footy field than you mate!! Infact, why don't you tell couta out at work on Monday what you thought of his son's performance Dale??

Say it to Laycocks and Lee's face Dale, they have done more on the footy field than you mate!! Infact, why don't you tell couta out at work on Monday what you thought of his son's performance Dale??

Did Lee play???? Only kick Laycock got was when he kicked O'Donohue on the ground after he took a mark! Walters and Banham stood up when it counted and the red headed Baldock just needed more opportunity and he could of turned the game! Some of launy's young players were super and well supported by Stephens, McCabe and green did a super job Shackleton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back