Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, whenever you see Diggs in interviews he comes across as normal and likeable (at least the ones I've seen). You couldn't pick him to be such an issue causer in the locker room

Just listened to Greg Cosell on the Bills pod . Its a good listen.
In short
  • Diggs , production , tape, capabilities etc is of a WR2.
  • We have just traded in a younger/cheaper WR2 with more explosive skill - Samual
  • draft has 3 WRs in his opinion who could pretty much slot into WR1 for us with JA.

In short big move , but logic to it for now and long term.

Hope history repeats itself, last time diggs was traded the Vikings used the pick to draft Justin Jefferson would be awesome if bills could do the same. Means diggs was traded twice for better players.

Will be interesting to see what they do, surely got to be thinking about drafting a WR in the first round this year. Would love Brian Thomas out of LSU on this team.
Said this on Jan 22nd. This is the go now.

His not geting out of the top 13 picks.
He's* ffs. Learn to english.

I'll bet you he goes later than 13. $50? Bills can trade up a bit now they have an extra second.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's* ffs. Learn to english.

I'll bet you he goes later than 13. $50? Bills can trade up a bit now they have an extra second.

I am near the end of a 12 hr night shift i am barely making sense letting alone spelling s**t right.

But you on for the bet.

Why and how would they do that? Diggs dead cap hit still counts for 31m against their cap this season.
I cant see the tweet so this may be off the mark but this move was more freeing cap next year and beyond .

I think in hindsight a lot of the cap space we freed in the last few weeks was to allow us to move Diggs

Bills will package this year's and next years 1st to move into top 10 this year.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bills trade a massive haul to get Nabers, that would be sick. Seems more likely Odunze would be the target though if that's the case, not sure that's enough to get high enough to draft Nabers.

I am near the end of a 12 hr night shift i am barely making sense letting alone spelling s**t right.

But you on for the bet.
You say his instead of he's all time, don't blame night shift. 🤝 on for $50.

Also, whenever you see Diggs in interviews he comes across as normal and likeable (at least the ones I've seen). You couldn't pick him to be such an issue causer in the locker room
Only my opinion but I think the team , players , gm and coach have probably had enough of the constant drama with him over the past 18 months.
SIdeline antics ( against Bengals) not showing at day 1 training , the constant cryptic social media posts , his bro doing the same.

You dont take a dead cap hit lightly , fact we have I think says we have weighed the above up with his age and decline production and we pulled the pin.

Itll be a genius move or a flop next season for us.

Only my opinion but I think the team , players , gm and coach have probably had enough of the constant drama with him over the past 18 months.
SIdeline antics ( against Bengals) not showing at day 1 training , the constant cryptic social media posts , his bro doing the same.

You dont take a dead cap hit lightly , fact we have I think says we have weighed the above up with his age and decline production and we pulled the pin.

Itll be a genius move or a flop next season for us.
Fingers crossed it’s the former. Disappointed to see Diggs go, but don’t believe we would even get a second round pick for him at the end of this season, when he will be 31.

The plan must be to trade up in this upcoming draft stacked with WR talent (so I have heard).

Fingers crossed it’s the former. Disappointed to see Diggs go, but don’t believe we would even get a second round pick for him at the end of this season, when he will be 31.

The plan must be to trade up in this upcoming draft stacked with WR talent (so I have heard).
Consensus is there are 3 jets and then another 10 high rated WRs .
Normally WRs tend to slide too.
Sounds like the plan will be to hope 1 slides beyond beyond 10-12 trade up and grab him.

If they go early I think we are more likely to grab the best at 28 .
Beane has a solid history of trading up 1st round .
He will have plan A, B and C

People losing their mind on the net. We wouldnt have let Diggs go without a solid plan . 10 years ago I would be worried , not so much now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back