'BT' and Darcy: The Worst Commentary Team in History?

Remove this Banner Ad

I cannot stand listening to their mindless dribble.

I am sick to death of hearing Darcy rating every second player as the best at <insert random football skill>.

BT needs to be told he isnt funny, we don't like or appreciate his humour and to get on with the job.

All they are missing is Robbo to make the floggiest of all footy panels.

The trick is to pause the live tv (fox, or digital recorder), and set up an ipod dock/internet stream of whichever radio team you prefer. It might take a couple of pause attempts to sync it perfectly, but doesn't take more than a minute. Works a treat.
BT belongs on MMM with the rub, but they are doing just fine without him really.
I've heard of ppl doing this. Might give it a go this weekend.

Can't stand them. How does someone as insignificant as Darcy get given the role he has, butcher it, behave like a flog, and still have a job year after year? Is there a shortage of talent??

No, there are only so many spots in the Boys Club at King Gary's table. That's what it is. If you are a moron from either MMM or Channel 9 you'll have a job for life.

triple m's hot breakfast with darcy/mcguire/molloy is now the no.1 fm breakfast show in melbourne.

These 2 flogs have essentially ruined Saturday night football with their mindless drivel.
I can't believe channel 7 haven't asked them for a please explain yet. Absolutely hopeless.

Probably because people watch anyway, even if they do mute these flogs and sync up the radio coverage.

That's the major problem with dealing a monopoly.

the people with the nielsen TV ratings boxes must be total spankers going by the drivel we get on tv.

I am really keen on muting the TV and tyring to get the radio to sync up... Anyone who's done it, how have you got it to work? Used the AFL app on your phone? Any help would be great.

Darcy annoys me for his flip flop opinions
BT on the other hand is funny sometimes and that gives him a pass
Playing music and watching the footy is something I really enjoy not matter who is commenting maybe you guys who cant stand them should try it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back