Brett Deledio - Worst AFL game ever played

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah i dont think many people who play afl would be jealous of that proformance, but i know people like U and me who will never play afl would have been happy with that, i mean like his side got done by 165 points surley it all cant be his fault! haha yeah and its funny how he has played 1 stinker out of fifty and blokes are onto him like you fellas are. get off bigfooty and u go play afl, six kicks in your afl career would be good going ;)

All the guys bagging Deledio are pissed off at themselves because they dreamed of makin it to the big time but never got there cos they werent good enough so they have to resort to shootin down a bloke who has made it and playin good footy mind u, as souts said one bad game:eek: out of fifty is a sensational record.... And 22 creds in his last game in a losing side... u losers need to get over that u didnt make it and Deledio did.

All the guys bagging Deledio are pissed off at themselves because they dreamed of makin it to the big time but never got there cos they werent good enough so they have to resort to shootin down a bloke who has made it and playin good footy mind u, as souts said one bad game:confused: out of fifty is a sensational record.... And 22 creds in his last game in a losing side... u losers need to get over that u didnt make it and Deledio did.
good call:thumbsu:

Brett Deledio is a good player and will become a superstar of the competition over the next few years but that is not what this thread is about. If you wish to make a thread where you can talk about Brett's career be my guest, however this thread was obviously made to discuss the game Deledio played against geelong, which in my mind, and im sure most would agree, was far from what we have come to expect from the young man from Kyabram.

Thats it keep bagging him... exactly as u said he is still young.. just get over it and move on which im sure he has.

Brett Deledio is a good player and will become a superstar of the competition over the next few years but that is not what this thread is about. If you wish to make a thread where you can talk about Brett's career be my guest, however this thread was obviously made to discuss the game Deledio played against geelong, which in my mind, and im sure most would agree, was far from what we have come to expect from the young man from Kyabram.

so if his game wasnt up to it, which every1 agrees it wasnt why do you fellas start a thread about it? u r stupid mate like mainland said get oer it he was in the best last week

it became a thread about other clubs then ky because ky are sticking up for one of there own! why would there even be a thread like this? Jealousy is all i could think of!

Haha thats sweet that you'll go out of your time to stick up for lids but are you doing it for the right reasons fellas?? i mean chances are he doesn't even know your names yeah??:) haha

There's good blokes that will never make afl, but they are still good blokes and enjoy life and do something! and then there's young boys like yourselves that wont make anything of your lives and will also be unpopular men.. My suggestion is luke, alec and oxxy_01 give up the arguement and if footy isn't your thing (which it obviously isn't) then for christ sake take something else on and stop wasting yours and everybody elses time.

i expect a smart arse, unwhitty answer from one of you clever individuals.. or maybe..... you could lift your games a bit and take it in without reacting like fools. good day.

cheers NB#23 ;)

pretty disappointed with the bias responses i have received from the local kyabram peasants. yeah, we know deledio is on an afl list. good for him, not much good if he can't find a kick.

as for the kyabram boys, alexandra oxford, alec young and luke souter.
boys, as it has been mentioned, the bloke has probably never even heard of you lads let alone know you boys. as heart-wrenching as it is, its pretty sad to read posts made by you boys desperately trying to get a word in to stick up for 'your local star'.

also, you three boys are all very small children so maybe just keep the mouths shut instead of giving off lip to some of the users on here.

Haha thats sweet that you'll go out of your time to stick up for lids but are you doing it for the right reasons fellas?? i mean chances are he doesn't even know your names yeah??:) haha

There's good blokes that will never make afl, but they are still good blokes and enjoy life and do something! and then there's young boys like yourselves that wont make anything of your lives and will also be unpopular men.. My suggestion is luke, alec and oxxy_01 give up the arguement and if footy isn't your thing (which it obviously isn't) then for christ sake take something else on and stop wasting yours and everybody elses time.

i expect a smart arse, unwhitty answer from one of you clever individuals.. or maybe..... you could lift your games a bit and take it in without reacting like fools. good day.

cheers NB#23 ;)

ooooooooooo
first of all, im pretty sure 'lids' knows who we are, secondly i find it amusing now how u are trying to take the mature stance, thirdly unpopular men hmmm that was a good one :thumbsdown: fourthly yes most of the people on this thread wont make the afl but most of us, i use the term most because i dont kno who u are, all we kno you could be a no hoper sitting on his computer will do soemthing with our lives including souts (already employed) and alec (future PM of australia) and lastly just thought it was interesting how you call us smart asses, it seems tho every post so far from the great nintendoboy himself have had sarcasm and a slice of shit stirring, i think you should take your own advice, give it a rest mate.

ps. as if you didnt want a reply, otherwise you wouldnt said about not replying, just someone looking for attention.

pretty disappointed with the bias responses i have received from the local kyabram peasants. yeah, we know deledio is on an afl list. good for him, not much good if he can't find a kick.

as for the kyabram boys, alexandra oxford, alec young and luke souter.
boys, as it has been mentioned, the bloke has probably never even heard of you lads let alone know you boys. as heart-wrenching as it is, its pretty sad to read posts made by you boys desperately trying to get a word in to stick up for 'your local star'.

also, you three boys are all very small children so maybe just keep the mouths shut instead of giving off lip to some of the users on here.

Finally a reply from Little Echuca, but still no word on who u really are... Well he seemed to find 18 kicks last week.... As Deledio goes bang and slots another one....

From that statement u must be a big tuffy then lil echuca..

And he prob doesnt know who Iam but thats got nothin to do with it no need to start a thread like this, most likely knows the rest of the boys that have thrown their 2 bobs worth, just as u have had ur 2 bobs full of sh it mind u.

ooooooooooo
first a all, im pretty sure lids knows who we are, secondly i find it amusing how how u are trying to take the mature side, third unpopular men hmmm that was a good one :thumbsdown: fourthly yes most of the people on this thread wont make the afl but most of us, i use term most because i dont kno how u are, all we kno you could be a hoper sitting on his computer will do soemthing with our lives including souts (already employed) and alec (future PM of australia) and lastly just thought it was interesting how you call us smart asses, it seems tho every post so far from the nintendoboy himself have had sarcasm and a slice of shit stirring, i think you should take your own advice, give it a rest mate.

ps. as if you didnt want a reply, otherwise you wouldnt said about not replying, just somone looking for attention.

Haha. I did want a reply, perhaps something alittle more intellegent. Your a whitty man alexander..:thumbsdown: phht. Don't think i really need to add much more to this debate, you've said enough to confirm opinions from other ky boys! haha oh and hate to break it to ya but even though you've got glasses and look like a geek, that doesn't make you Clarke Kent. haha but i really should stop being rude.. judging by your replys i'm guessing your only 12 or 13???
Cheers- NB#23;)

cheers NB#23 ;)

haha that was a very amusing read thanks NB#23 i just want to know who you are mate can u be a big enough man to throw your name foward, because on the GVFL U18 thread u were showing every1 else how big you were saying how your going to visite alec. but you never will, you get on here and talk like your the next chris judd mate all we want is your piss weak name! ....not that its going to mean much anyway. good day

cheers souts

cheers NB#23 ;)

oie mate who ever u are ( we will probaly never find out) we will need the vic roads to get around your head! good day.

cheers;)

cheers NB#23 ;)
what does this have to do with football??

what does this have to do with football??

its means your a small little child who thinks thatbecause someone is good at football it makes them a good bloke. get a life alec, theres life after footy you know mate. fortunately i am a good bloke and exceptional at football so i guess im just one of those lucky ones who has it all in life. you should take a leaf out of my book alec and stop doing things the 'alec young' way because it would appear that things just arent working.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

on another note, brett deledio is a poor footballer. for all you richmond and kyabram fans. he may be a good 'richmond' footballer, but he is far from being a good 'afl' footballer.

also echuca are sitting 5th on the ladder and only looking to climb it, big win on the weekend against tat which should put us in good stead for the reigning premiers in seymour in two weeks time.

its means your a small little child who thinks thatbecause someone is good at football it makes them a good bloke. get a life alec, theres life after footy you know mate. fortunately i am a good bloke and exceptional at football so i guess im just one of those lucky ones who has it all in life. you should take a leaf out of my book alec and stop doing things the 'alec young' way because it would appear that things just arent working.

all we ask is your name mate and because your such a good bloke im sure u will share it

look mate i think you have gone a little to far now you may have even loss the support of the rochy boys!

on another note, brett deledio is a poor footballer. for all you richmond and kyabram fans. he may be a good 'richmond' footballer, but he is far from being a good 'afl' footballer.

also echuca are sitting 5th on the ladder and only looking to climb it, big win on the weekend against tat which should put us in good stead for the reigning premiers in seymour in two weeks time.

Sh it the means a hell of alot beating Tat:thumbsdown: ... As the coach of Tat said in Mondays Shepp News the dogs arent up to GV standard so thats a massive win for u guys :rolleyes:

haha that was a very amusing read thanks NB#23 i just want to know who you are mate can u be a big enough man to throw your name foward, because on the GVFL U18 thread u were showing every1 else how big you were saying how your going to visite alec. but you never will, you get on here and talk like your the next chris judd mate all we want is your piss weak name! ....not that its going to mean much anyway. good day

cheers souts

noticed u edited your response!? wern't happy with the first one mate!? haha

in other news i'm venturing out to Rushworth this weekend to watch a game of footy.. should be great to get on the beers with a few good men! looking forward to viewing vin rass in action.. it's been awhile! then heading to the ky west hotel.. which it's been even longer! i understand your from this area luke.. drop in.

noticed u edited your response!? wern't happy with the first one mate!? haha

in other news i'm venturing out to Rushworth this weekend to watch a game of footy.. should be great to get on the beers with a few good men! looking forward to viewing vin rass in action.. it's been awhile! then heading to the ky west hotel.. which it's been even longer! i understand your from this area luke.. drop in.

yeah mate i live in that area, i wont be going to the ky west hotel as i have footy the next day but if u want to catch up PM me and i will give you my address but maybe your name would be good to

BIG ECHUCA it would seem you hold some sort of grudge against Brett Deledio could this be from a previous belting from once when he may have played on you? or probably when u tagged him? because you sound very much like a very weak little computer geek who is very much afraid of revealing his name! and as for Souts not knowing Lids... he goes camping with him every year fool, because he is best mates with Matt!... woops better check the facts before making idiotic statements! why don't you sort out your trouble with lids with his cousin Leigh who is now one of your team mates i believe? or one that u would supprt from the boundary because u obviously cannot play football!

Why the #### is this stupid blog set up, Brett Deleido is a ####en Star and why bag him out when he played one terriable game? doesnt everyone have a terriable game once and a while? #### Me Anthony Rocca played like a dog on monday shouldnt we all just start bagging that #### out then hmmmmm? :confused:

Why the #### is this stupid blog set up, Brett Deleido is a ####en Star and why bag him out when he played one terriable game? doesnt everyone have a terriable game once and a while? #### Me Anthony Rocca played like a dog on monday shouldnt we all just start bagging that #### out then hmmmmm? :confused:

yeah it is stupid, its just that people like big echuca have something against the bloke, like rockyIII said. its probaly something that goes back a few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back